[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Freak fucked up with this idea of humans eating Pokémon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1479351794497.png (16KB, 88x74px) Image search: [Google]
1479351794497.png
16KB, 88x74px
That is NOT okay. Pokémon are not simple minded creatures like animals, they are sentient, can feel and like things/people, etc. So you are saying humans call Pokémon their friends, partners while eating other Pokémon?

That is just ridiculous. Congratulations, Game Freak, you fucked up the concept of your series with just two or three quotes in this game.
>>
They've been doing this since gen1
>>
>>29976008
all animals are sentient you nitwit
sentience is the difference between animals and plants
in fact literally all you described was how real world animals work
>>
>>29976008
Have you read any of the gen one pokedex entries?
>>
>>29976063
People confuse sapience with sentience

A cow feels pain and reacts = sentience

A guy feels pain, reacts, and thinks to himself 'OH SHIT OH GOD AH AH FUCK PLEASE NO = sapience

Where Pokemon fall, though, might be more the latter.
>>
Pretty sure I saw this exact same post sometime today? Calm down and stop being so salty.
>>
This has been happening since gen 1

You know what is even worse though, in gen 4 there is a part where it is said "A Pokémon proposed to the others
to always be ready to help humans.
It asked that Pokémon be ready to
appear before humans always.
Thus, to this day, Pokémon appear
to us if we venture into tall grass."

yet the humans of the pokemon world miss interpreted this, saw the pokemon as being dangerous and they started catching other pokemon to fight them whenever they appeared
>>
>>29976008
Bro, don't travel to Kalos for your next vacation, then. Or ever.

Lumiose City practically lives off all the cafés with weird-ass dishes with pokémon in 'em.
>>
>>29976153
This is solid point, but also Pokemon WANT to be caught because only with strong bond they can evolve.
Pokemon world is all about Pokemon-human symbiosis.
>>
>>29976230
Actualy not. Most of of the dishes where PREPEARED by pokemon.
>>
>>29976338
Doesn't change the fact that the mc is able to eat stuff like slowpoke tail in that game. Although I must admit it is much cheaper then when it was being sold as food in gold/silver.
>>
>>29976325
>Pokemon world is all about Pokemon-human symbiosis.

Which is weird because Pokemon have existed for millions of years.
>>
>>29976494
Slowpoke tails grow back and don't cause harm to the Slowpoke.
>>
Does anybody else remeber that book about some guy going on a slaughtering spree just killing and eating any pokemon in his path until they all just went into hiding? I forget which gen thats from
>>
>>29976583
That's from the Canalave library in Platinum IIRC.
>>
>>29976008

Humans are animals anon. And Pokemon aren't much smarter than a cow.
>>
>>29976583
Yeah, that was fucked up.
>>
>>29977441
Alakazam's IQ is 5000
>>
>>29977441
>Implying a cow could work as a postman, nurse or chef
>>
>>29976008
Pokemon ARE animals you retard. It's been this way since the very beginning.
>>
>>29976008
>we call pets our friends
>we eat animals
How can anyone be this retarded
>>
>>29976008
lmao you're retarded

isn't that exactly how it is in real life?
what kind of bible belt retard are you to think animals aren't sentient?
>>
File: 1475998592610.jpg (486KB, 1280x1979px) Image search: [Google]
1475998592610.jpg
486KB, 1280x1979px
I feel like there is a correlation between people who see Pokemon like people, and people who want to fug Pokemon.

Pokemon are animals. The prey upon one another like animals. People use them as food.

Pokemon are closer to intelligent animals than they are humans.
>>
>>29977527
Nobody eats Alakazam, they eat slowpoke and magikarp.
>>
>>29976494
I'm pretty sure Slowpoke's tail grows back, and it doesn't feel pain in its tail.
>>
File: 1479386572465.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479386572465.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>29976008
Look mommy I posted it again
>>
File: IMG_0591.png (53KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.png
53KB, 625x626px
>>29976008
Literally been happening since gen 1.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.