[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Ashanime.png (67KB, 684x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ashanime.png
67KB, 684x1200px
I show UBs to my genwunner friends so we can laugh about how Pokemon lost sight of itself even though I like them
>>
>>29975347
>I hope I'll be accepted now
>>
>>29975404
As if ayou'd never hid your power level before, anon.
Or do you have no friends?
>>
>>29975347
Why are you friends with fags whose best memories are of when they were 11?
>>
>>29975679
Not that anon, but my friends and I actually respect each other enough to understand our differences and don't act like teenagers.
>>
>>29975700
That's a lot of people who grew up in the 90s
A lot of these guys think the anime was good at some point. Like classic good.
>>
>>29975731
Jesus that's sad. I was also a kid in the 90s, but at least I can remove my nostalgia goggles. Gen 5 is my favourite gen, for gods sake.
>>
Why even have friends.
>>
>>29975802
>>29975802
There are other things to do than talk about pokemon, but when pokemon is brought up showing them the UBs is always a riot. They have a field day shitting on these designs while reminiscing
>>
That's sad, op, you don't need to be ashamed in liking simple/trivial things like that and pretend to dislike just to be accepted.
>>
>>29975347
I turned on the exp share in the last part of the game and started cheesing fights with revives because I was underleveled.
>>
>>29975843
Why are you enabling their bad taste? UBs are the best thing from the newest gen.
>>
>>29975843
>remember the good old days when pokemon were like eggs with dragonball z eyes? wtf a buff mosquito, where are the dragonball z eyes?
>>
You don't need friends OP! You have your pokemon and us on /vp/. Thats all you need.
>>
Guzzlord is one of my favorite designs of all time, and is probably in my top 5.
>>
>>29975953
If Buzzwol had those DBZ eyes they'd love it and consider it a return to form I swear
>>
>>29975990
Exactly, these people can't think for themselves, they're addled with nostalgia.

I do find it interesting that in general the reception to UBs is positive. There aren't any clickbait or unfunny gamer comics shitting on them like there was with Garbodor.
>>
>>29975990
God damn, do your friends know they're assholes? Sorry, but I just imagine them to be a bunch of chads.
>>
>>29976010
I think most digimons would get a better reception as a pokemon than garbodor
Look at Patamon
>>
>>29976072
A lot of early Digimon look much better than genwun Pokemon.

It's when the franchise shifted gears to 'furry with guns' or 'sexy woman' or 'sexy furry woman with guns' that it shat the bed hard
>>
>>29976130
Haven't they always had guns and shit?
>>
>>29976138
Xros Wars is the one with the most of these
>>
>>29976138
They did, but it wasn't as bad as how it got in later games.
>>
I give my pokemon masterballs and wondertrade them
>>
I genned my way through gen 5. Every pokemon I used through the main campaign was genned. Every mon I traded online was genned
>>
>>29976236
Don't feel bad about that, you might have made some poor kid in Russia's day.
>>
>>29976072
Still waiting for Kabuterimon to become a Pokemon.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.