[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He didnt pre-order explain yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: jerry.png (100KB, 487x475px) Image search: [Google]
jerry.png
100KB, 487x475px
>He didnt pre-order

explain yourself
>>
Didn't know exclusives and there's a walmart like 30 seconds down the road. I will go in and pick up a copy first day so easily
>>
>>29974944
There's no good pre-order bonuses this time around. Literally every store will have a shit ton of copies. I'll swing by Target before work.
>>
Walmart will release the game at 9PM on the 17th, why would I preorder a game that will be easily available and had shit preorder bonuses?
>>
>pre-ordering when there's no incentive

Why? You think they're going to run out?
>>
>>29974999
Are you on the west coast then? Do Walmarts really do that, release games at midnight EST?
>>
>"preordering" a game that has been out for a week
>>
>>29974944
There was nothing worth preordering for. Plus the store is like a 10 min walk from my home, my pockets aren't full of spaghetti like yours.
>>
>>29975047
If it's like a limited edition or something that might actually sell out.
That's the only reason. Pre-order culture is cancerous as shit.
>>
>>29975025
yeah, SoCal

I don't know, but it's looking like a new trend around my area. Local Gamestops have been doing the same for the last 2 years.
>>
>>29975026
t. piratecuck
>>
I can just walk into a store and buy a game. Nothing could be simpler.
>>
>>29975072
Cool. I'm actually in the EST time zone. I know it's the same time, but something about you being able to get early it enough to really play for a bit before bed makes me jealous.
>>
I missed out on the steelbook dual pack, so I figured why bother? I don't care for a poster.
>>
>>29975003
it's one of the most preordered games ever, if anything's going to run it out it's this
>>
Don't want to order on amazon and get the game super late
Don't want to give gamestop my moneu
Live 5 minutes away from a "hypermart" that carries games
I don't mind going in at 7 am and getting the game friday morning
>>
>>29975120
A lot of pre-orders doesn't mean it will sell out. There's a lot of pre-orders for every single COD, but Walmart and shit always has tons of copies regardless. It just means your average Gamestop might not have any/many copies that are not reserved.
>>
>>29975164
If you got prime you'll get it on the day it releases.

Lotta' benefits with Prime. I like it. Might come in handy when the Switch releases.
>>
>>29975182
Yeah, Nintendo consoles are always tricky to get at launch, just due to Nintendo never stocking such things properly. Amiibos and the NES mini are also examples of things worth pre-ordering or getting online.
>>
>>29975182
yes, but that could mean 5PM on release day, or if they're using OnTrac, it could mean up to 11PM on release day
>>
>>29975182
I don't wait to wait for the mail at 1-5pm. I want to walk to the store in the morning, get a starbucks, get my game, and walk home and play it.
>>
>>29974944
>pre-ordering

Oy vey!
>>
>>29975295
>get a starbucks
gonna buy the whole shop, faggot?
>>
>>29974944
>Pre-ordering at all
Why would you ever give money for a product when you don't know its quality?
>>
>>29974944
I've been playing them for quite a while. I don't know why i'd pre-order them.

That being said, i'm still going to buy Sun tomorrow. It's not very hard to go to one of the tons of stores that will have it available. Nobody buys these games on this Alolan Island.
>>
>>29974944
So I preordered from Nintendo store (UK) and t's sayong dispatch date is the 23rd (the day it comes out here) am I going to get it on release? Why are they dispatching it the same day AS release?
>>
>>29974944
I'll pop in Walmart when I get off Friday morning and grab a copy of the game, along with some groceries. No need to preorder when Walmart is on my way home from work.
>>
>>29977199
Anyone? I don't normally preorder, but I liked the figure it came with.
>>
>>29978561
Which figure? You probably won't get it release day but Game was selling the fan-edition steel book preorders with figures
>>
>>29978561
>>29978588
in fact, I checked and they're the same figure.
>>
>>29974944
Already played the game
>>
Didn't need to. Manhattan store broke street date yesterday.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.