[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the final Kahuna different in Sun & Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1478797446574.png (364KB, 528x454px) Image search: [Google]
1478797446574.png
364KB, 528x454px
I beat moon and the last kahuna was hapu, but there was that other guy with a peliper that didn't really do anything. Is he the Kahuna in sun?
>>
>>29973127
The guy with the Pelipper is just the chief of the Seafolk town. He helps you get to Exeggutor Island and that's it. He just uses the male veteran model.

Hapu is cute.
>>
who is this semen demon?
>>
she reminds me of a zelda NPC

I heard that zelda NPCs are designed ugly on purpose to make them unique or something. and if it's true, it shows, especially in twilight princess. this obviously doesn't include the main trio
>>
What about the Bleach guy that gives you torpedo, I'm going toward the pokemon league and haven't seen him again.
>>
>>29975130
>Hapu
>Ugly
>>
>>29975130
That's funny cause I'm pretty sexually attracted to a lot of Twilight Princess characters.
>>
>>29977331
That's just Uncle Grimsley
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.