[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every Pokemon need to capture with specific PokeBall to suit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: SpecificBallPokemon.png (505KB, 1251x1415px) Image search: [Google]
SpecificBallPokemon.png
505KB, 1251x1415px
Every Pokemon need to capture with specific PokeBall to suit their appearance, specie and their life
>Moonball
Lunala must capture in MoonBall. Because it is mascot of Pokemon Moon
Rowlet and Hoothoot line must capture in MoonBall. Because they are owl. Owl is night animals and moon is in the night.
Umbreon is moonlight Pokemon
Amaura line must capture in MoonBall. Because Aurora happen only in the night. Moon only come out at night too.
Lunatone is the moon.

>Netball
Netball have net pattern on it with resemble spider web. So all of those spider line Pokemon must capture with Netball.
>Loveball
Roserade line must capture with Loveball. Because it is a rose. Rose is a gift everybody give to love one in Valentine days. Loveball have sweet heart pattern that represent love.
>Premierball
Swanna is white bird Pokemon. Togetic line has white body . All of white body pokemon must capture in Premierball because this ball is all white.
>Dreamball
Munna line is dream eater Pokemon . So it must capture in dreamball only.
>Heavyball
Heavyball is suit for heavy Pokemon, it is metal ball. So we must capture it to steel type and heavy Pokemon like Bastiodon line, Steelix line, Aggron line … etc

Which any Pokemon that you think it must be capture with specific Pokeball to suit their specie, appearance and their life?
>>
>>29971600
Huntail is Deep Sea Pokémon so Diveball
>>
>>29971600
I only use plain pokeballs.
>>
richard i hope you understand that balltism has been a thing already since nearly gen 4
>>
>>29971724
Same normally but some things like ghosts in dusk balls looks cool. My autism might make catch mimikyu in a friend ball since it fits too good.
>>
File: 1466476158532.png (231KB, 480x309px) Image search: [Google]
1466476158532.png
231KB, 480x309px
>>29971600
You can make apricorn balls in SM?
>>
I just catch everything in regular Poke Balls. Everything else is too gaudy.
>>
>>29971781
Apricorn balls available in SunMoon. Professor gave you at the 3rd island. But just one for each ball. We don't know we can get more than this. So sad
>>
>>29971805
Oh, well that's bullshit. Better than nothing I guess.
>>
File: 1456232092109.jpg (2MB, 1486x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1456232092109.jpg
2MB, 1486x2700px
It's called Balltisim and we need an updated chart.
>>
Can you get Dream balls in SM?
>>
>>29971988
No, just through Dream World, which was shut down years ago, or Dream Radar, which you need a copy of B2W2 to transfer mons to the Bank.
>>
>>29971988
No
>>
>>29971724
This guy knows what's up. Everything in a normal pokeball.
>>
>>29971909

that's some straight up autism right there.
>>
>>29971909
>Starters all list Pokéballs
Males can pass down balls now.

>No Gen VI or VII
Yeah, this really DOES need to be updated.
>>
>>29972980
Yeah, hence why it's called "balltism".
>>
>>29971909
Sweet mother of god that's the greatest waste of time I have ever seen...
>>
>>29971805
J-Johto remake confirmed?
Seriously though, I want muh gimmick balls.
>>
>>357919416
>But just one for each ball.

the FUCK?
>>
>>29971600
I'm just gonna say again what I said in another thread a few days back. We now have an *improved* character customization with hat removal, dying clothes, more hair colors, etc., as well as being able to use "styles" for your battle poses/pokeball throwing. It *really* wouldn't hurt them to give us some kind of "Ball Boutique" where we could swap our pokemon to a new ball for a nominal fee. It would let us swap things into apricorn balls that we couldn't otherwise get, allow for previously impossible combinations (HA Sceptile in a Friend Ball anyone?) and just generally make life much easier and more fun for those of us who enjoy it. Hell, for those that don't like using anything but regular balls, it could swap your legends that you had to use a weird ball on into a standard ball.

If you want to *really* make things awesome, allow us to design a small handful of custom balls (like 3-6 designs max) from a selection of colors (top, middle and bottom all selected independently), designs/patterns and attachments, with a custom particle effect when you send a pokemon out. You could design balls to match the pokemon on your team, or use one design for all of them that matches your outfit. It'd be no more complex than ball capsules back in the day and add just a little bit of fun flavor that could easily be ignored if you want, but almost every single person could get some use out of it. Balltists are elated, pokeball-only players can fix legends and others that had to be caught in weird balls and everyone else can just never go in that shop and nobody is harmed. Perfect solution.
>>
>>29973363
Oak's a prick
>>
>>29973010
>Males can pass down balls now.
Pretty sure that's only with Ditto. Female balls still take priority.
>>
>>29971600
>Dreamball
>no Drowzee or Hypno
>>
>>29973382
>as well as being able to use "styles" for your battle poses/pokeball throwing

is this a thing now? I haven't heard
>>
>>29973816
Yes, it's a thing. But there's only 8 (including default and left handed default) and they all look gay as fuck.
>>
Can you get apricorn balls now? I've wanted to use pkhex to edit all my pokemons pokeballs into the ones I think look best for them but not if they're pretty much impossible to get
>>
>>29973999
>Apricorn balls available in SunMoon. Professor gave you at the 3rd island. But just one for each ball. We don't know we can get more than this.
>>
This is hands down one of the most autistic threads I have read in months
>>
File: oeqksri90WOz70lnlMF-o.gif (687KB, 148x102px) Image search: [Google]
oeqksri90WOz70lnlMF-o.gif
687KB, 148x102px
>>29972980
>>29973095
>>29974042
>>
How about you skedaddle the fuck outta here richard
>>
>>29973748
only passing on what i heard someone else say, but i think someone got like 1/3 the male's ball and 2/3 the females when breeding
>>
>>29971909
>Luxury Ball isn't the top choice for every mon
>not wanting your bros to live in comfort
>>
>not decking your whole team out in luxury balls

fucking plebeians.
>>
>>29975576
>hating your bros
>shackling them in barren and uncomfortable repainted Poké Balls
>being a retarded weeb
>>
File: 1447656248726.gif (943KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447656248726.gif
943KB, 480x270px
>>29975263
>>29975547
You guys are literally mein negers.
>>
>>29975649
Nothing corrects to "desu ne," weeb
>>
>>29975694
Wut anime
>>
>>29971600
>>29971909
Triggered.
I think I may be developing balltism.
>>
I catch everything in whatever ball I have, usually Quick > Net > Dusk > Ultra in priority order.

I don't think Dusk even look good but results are results.
>>
>>29971909
>no timer ball on volcarona
Shit taste
>>
>>29971805
You can get more from the online multiplayer plaza thing
>>
>tfw you'll never have porygon in a beast ball
>>
>Autism
>>
I have up on balltisming Lunala, just ended up is great ball because I'd reset enough times.
>>
Do you guys think using pkhex to change balls counts as cheating?
>>
>>29973748
Tested it last night. Bred a Female Fast Ball Rattata with a Male Quick Ball Rattata.

Some of the offspring came in Quick Balls. Not sure what the actual rate is now, but males can sometimes pass down the ball when bred with a female of the same species
>>
>>29977897
"Sasami-san@Ganbaranai"
>>
>>29971909
Updated chart when
>>
File: 1477466002370.png (251KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1477466002370.png
251KB, 500x483px
Every fight where I want to catch the other Pokémon, I open with a Quick Ball.

If that fails, I paralyze/sleep it, gets its health low, and catch it in either an Ultra Ball or Dusk Ball, depending on the time of day.
>>
>Decidueye
Dusk Ball
>Incineroar
Luxury Ball
>Primarina
Dive Ball
>Toucannon
Moon Ball
>Gumshoos
Fast Ball
>Vikavolt
Ultra Ball
>Crabominable
Premier Ball
>Oricorio
Ultra Ball/Heal Ball/Cherrish Ball/Dream Ball
>Ribombee
Park Ball
>Lycanroc
Fast Ball/Timer Ball
>Wishiwashi
Great Ball
>Toxapex
Lure Ball
>Mudsdale
Repeat Ball
>Araquanid
Quick Ball
>Lurantis
Love Ball
>Shiinotic
Nest Ball
>Salazzle
Luxury ball
>Bewear
Timer Ball
>Tsareena
Friend Ball
>Comfey
Friend Ball
>Oranguru
Heal Ball
>Passimian
Ultra Ball
>Golisopod
Dive Ball
>Palossand
Level Ball
>Pyukumuku
Luxury Ball
>Silvally
Ultra Ball
>Minior
Poke Ball
>Komala
Heavy Ball
>Turtonator
Repeat Ball
>Togedemaru
Heavy Ball
>Mimikyu
Friend Ball
>Bruxish
Heal Ball
>Drampa
Quick Ball
>Dhelmise
Net Ball
>Kommo-o
Luxury Ball
>Koko
Level Ball
>Lele
Dream Ball
>Bulu
Dusk Ball
>Fini
Love Ball
>Solgaleo
Timer Ball
>Lunala
Moon Ball
>Magearna
Luxury Ball
>>
>>29978474
I'm actually in the process of compiling a list of every possible ball each Pokémon can be bred in and which ones are legal with their hidden abilities. I just need confirmation on the rumor that males can pass down their balls 50% of the time when bred with a female of the same species. I asked that faggot SciresM and he just said "dunno lol" and ignored me when I asked him to check. I asked Project Pokémon too but some ebin memester hacked the forum so I don't know if anyone's responded yet.
>>
I just use Ultra Balls because Im not autistic
>>
>>29979394
I think the male passing down is more like 1/8. It's not very common but it's common enough to notice.
>>29979420
>adult playing Pokémon
Anon, I...
>>
>>29971600
>capture Lunala in the moonball
Objectively wrong and just autism about the name. The aesthetic of it does not fit at all. A dusk ball looks far more natural on it.
>>
>>29971724
disgusting

Premier is the only ball you should use if you actually care for your Pokemon
>>
>>29971724
Every normal Pokémon in a plain Pokéball
Every shiny Pokémon in a PremierBall since it's basically just a recoloured PokéBall.
>>
While we are on the subject, with the breeding changes can Ditto pass down its ball now? Also can Masterballs be passed down?
>>
>>29971909
>no balls for Arceus
>>
>>29979464
This. The purple cloud actually looks like part of Lunala.
>>
>>29979563
No and no.
>>
>>29971600
>catching Lunala in a moon ball
>a ball which doesn't have the same color as the Pokemon
>not catching it in a master ball because the colors match perfectly
What are you, an idiot?
>>
>>29971600
MewTwo / Master Ball
>>
>>29971724
I always used to do this but now that NPCs use different balls too I feel obligated to try and match things
>>
>>29979464
>>29980413
>Idiots who think they have truly embraced balltism even though they just look at the colors and not the theme at all
Embarassing
>>
I put everything in either a shitty pokeball or premier ball
>>
>>29978211
Welp, now I'm mad.
>>
File: TONIGHT.......you.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
TONIGHT.......you.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>29978161
Where is your proof
>Where is your proof
Where is your proof
>Where is your proof
Where is your proof
>Where is your proof
Where is your proof
>Where is your proof
>>
>>29978161
OMG, That's great!
So I don't have to start the game over and over to just get Apricorn Ball. Thx >_<
>>
>>29980853
What? So this isn't confirm yet?
Oh my... I hope this is true
>>
Is it possible to pass down a cherish ball?
>>
>>29971600
Munna is the best pokemon
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.