[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Sun & Moon Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IKUE PIKACHU.png (893KB, 1280x671px) Image search: [Google]
IKUE PIKACHU.png
893KB, 1280x671px
NEW! NEW! NEW!

>Jan Itor is pretty much a faggot in the Pokémon Community but here is the full scene with Ash using the Z-Move.

https://twitter.com/scrubsfan10/status/799033985087193088
>>
how the fuck did we go to that from this
>>
>>29970336
i didnt expect such a huge improvement either
>>
>>29970266
Looks like Tapu Koko teaches Ash how to use the Z-Move.
>>
>>29970336

While I do agree, I don't think it's that bad, the art style probably improve as time goes on, or if there's a massive uproar about it and the ratings get low, they'll go back to being sharp and crisp.

It wouldn't have been so bad if the added in some more shading and made things less curved, like Ash's face/hair also James' hair.
>>
>>29970266
fuck that looks great
>>
>muh """badass""" ash

Oh screw off. XY Ash was boring and sterilized as all fuck.
>>
Fucking hell the new art style just looks so lazy
>>
to claim that the new style is lazy is unbelievably ignorant. you dumbasses amaze me. It's clearly a different method and an intentional shift. You may not like it and thats fine but to claim it's lazy is really ridiculous
>>
>>29970266
The quality looks better than ever before, better than just about any non-movie anime I've seen.

The only problem I have with it is that Ash looks nothing like himself, and he looks younger than when I watched the show back in the 90s.
>>
>>29970266
I'm gonna pick up the new series for the animation alone. Looks fucking incredible.
>>
>>29970266
Looks like they sacrificed the art style for a barely better animation
>>
Will my new husbando be in the anime?
>>
>>29970266
Ok that was actually pretty cool.
>>
>>29971013
This guy gets it , the animation looks more fluid and its overall better done
>>
>>29971457
>barely better

XY looked like trash 95% of the time and the 5% of the time they DO try the choreography is terrible with pointlessly shaky and spazzy camera shots.
>>
>>29970834
It was refreshing after being a completely incompetent shitstain for so long.
>>
>>29970336
>tumblr gif
>>
Tapu Koko's laugh gives off Skull Kid vibes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.