[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do I do now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Sundoggo on Moone.jpg (2MB, 2836x1763px) Image search: [Google]
Sundoggo on Moone.jpg
2MB, 2836x1763px
I was trying to catch a Murkrow on Moon.
This appeared.
>>
Bullshit
>>
Lycanroc forms aren't version exclusive, OP. They're just tied to whether it's morning or night ingame.
>>
>>29969190
You can rarely encounter day dog in moon
>>
No it didnt.
>>
>>29969210
I don't know, I don't have the game yet
>>
>>29969182
Catch it. I remember on the website with the most recent reveal about the version exclusives, they teased about how the way Rockruff evolves is version-exclusive but the evolutions themselves might not be.
>>
>>29969182
>what do I do now?
Open your door, get on the floor, do the dinosaur
>>29969190
It's true tho, same for Sun, where you can find Moondoggo
>>
>>29969182
>Moon
>is daytime
How retarded do you think we are? You really expect us to believe your shitty hacked emulator jif? Get the fuck off my board you genwunner.
>>
>>29969233
Moon isn't set exclusively at night, you moron. It's 12 hours off, meaning that if it's noon in the real world, it's midnight in the game and vice versa.
>>
>>29969233
Its fucking midnight here.
>>
File: 1475685456361.png (94KB, 660x394px) Image search: [Google]
1475685456361.png
94KB, 660x394px
>>29969233
Anon what the fuck are you on about
Did you take willingly a retard pill today?
Moon is 1w hours ahead, i.e., day time for us is night time in Moon and night time for us is day time in Moon
Or am I just being baited?
>>
>>29969305
>1w
Fuck
I meant 12
My poor argument crumbles as I'm ridiculed by my fucking own mistake
>>
File: 1455345102036.png (369KB, 748x689px) Image search: [Google]
1455345102036.png
369KB, 748x689px
>>29969182
>Thien
What could this mean?
>>
>>29969305
I feel like people should know better by now, but you do have to admit the way the concept was presented in the original video was unclear and confusing.
>>
>>29969190
>>29969233
2nd one's probably bait, but at nighttime in Poni Canyon you can get Moon doggo and at daytime you get Sun doggo no matter what version you're playing.
>>
>>29969367
Isn't it sad I caught Lycanroc Midday form during the "day" on Moon but Lycanroc Midnight appeared during the "night" time on Moon. Well shit I guess the game is a complete hack cause you can get both formes of Lycanroc on Poni Island at Vast Poni Canyon. But you know they will play it and be like "Oh shir you can get both" but it is really rare to get.
>>
>>29969367
Indeed is Poni Canyon
I hope I can weaken it without killing it.
>>
this isnt news

so many people spread the stupid pictures showing dogs as exclusives when they're not
>>
dogs aren't exclusive, just hard to find.
Rockruff's evolving is version-set, tho

Sun has nighttime and Moon has daytime, the difference is that if it's a.m. in Moon it will be p.m. and vice versa.
>>
>>29969652
Exclusive to evolution but not for the wild but it is hard to get. Still people will still say "exclusive". Just at the beginning of the game is all.
>>
>>29969357
LĂșthien.
had to use "u"

>>29969652
I know.
But my party is Primarina EV trained in Sp.A and Hp. Dhelmise with full attack, Magnezone, Marowak, Ribombee and Mudsdale.
Almost anything will down it.

And I just wanted a Murkrow.
>>
>OP shows something genuine
>FUCKING FAKE FAG YOU THINK WE'D BELIVE THAT BULLSHIT
Nice going guys.
>>
>>29969820
>Luthien
Aww, that's disappointing. Oh well.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.