[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun & Moon FAQs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 22

File: I am lonely and have no friends.jpg (25KB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
I am lonely and have no friends.jpg
25KB, 467x350px
Just a general thread to post questions about S&M and hoping to find answers.

Here's my question.

Where are heart scales?
>>
Some YouTube videos have this weird cartoonish filter when in-battle. WTF is that?
>>
File: pyu.png (70KB, 230x147px) Image search: [Google]
pyu.png
70KB, 230x147px
Does anyone know if this hat is avalible for the female trainer, and if so where? Also, are there any other places to buy clothes besides the apparel shops?

>>29968150
A guy at the restaurant in seafolk village in poni island gave me one each time I ate there.
>>
Is this game better than oras?
>>
>>29968150
fishing, restaurants, poke pelago
>>29968468
yes
>>
Where do you go when you activate the QR event?
>>
There's something in the postgame where you can exchange items (bottlecaps?) to increase your pokemon's IVs?

Is there a limit on how many stats you can bump up to 31? Is there a limit on the availability of the items?
>>
>>29968318
People using Citra, the 3DS emulator, can remove the black outlines on the models.
>>
use the catalog next time, there's already a thread friends

>>29965025
>>
>>29968936
Thanks.
>>
To anyone who is playing moon, whats your opinion on the day-night cycle. Because when the sun is up outside, your playing in the night. My question is can you change your 3ds time to alter this? I want Moon, and also want to play in the real world day-night cycles
>>
where there is a Dratini?
>>
>>29968150
Just in case you don't know how to fish for them, go to Route 9 and fish for Luvdisc. Get a pokemon with Compound Eyes in the first slot to increase wild hold item chance. Abilities work in the overworld while the Pokemon is KO'd - I have a lv 11 Butterfree that I keep fainted in the first slot, and then have an Pokemon with the Frisk ability (A-Exeggutor) and Thief in the second slot. Frisk saves you a little time, and make sure to take the heart scale off after you thieve it.
>>
Where do I catch Mimikyu? I just got done with the Mimikyu's totem fight and I want one, god dammit.
>>
File: Cj8_2YHWgAAbWQF.jpg large.jpg (34KB, 546x424px) Image search: [Google]
Cj8_2YHWgAAbWQF.jpg large.jpg
34KB, 546x424px
>>29968150
Why is Rotomdex cute?
>>
I just got my first shiny and it's a male salandit, should I kill myself or is there something I can use it for?
>>
Why does rotom keep talking instead of showing me the map? How can I prevent this from happening?
>>
>>29968150
how do i get more abpriconrnrn balls
>>
>>29970123
by eating literal shit.
>>
Is Riolu and Porygon Post-game?
>>
>>29968748
Go to the mall in Hau'oli city near the pokemon center. There's a guy standing in front of an antique store on the 2nd floor.
>>
>>29969778
yeah poison yourself with it and end your worthless existence
>>
Anyone know where Lucky Egg is? Pastebin with all the other held items doesn't have it
>>
Besides the whole map thing, what does the Rotom Pokedex actually do?
>>
where is the NPC who asked me to catch Pyukumuku?
>>
The official site mentions being able to receive a Magearna as an ingame gift mon
How and where do I get it?
>>
>>29970721
Scan a QR code once they release it for your region

Then go here
>>29970294

The guy will give you Magearna. For once, this event actually has your OT/ID and can be nicknamed
>>
>>29968892
No limit on stats, but they do not effect breeding at all, just changes battle IV math to 31, not actual IVs.

Not sure where gold bottlecaps are, but I got silver ones from a three star lottery in the connection plaza area.
>>
>>29970765
Great
Thanks, dude
>>
>>29969701
Exactly where you found the first Mimikyu, where else? 5% encounter rate though I believe.
>>
>>29968150
What's the legal catch location for Kartana? Also is it possible to catch Honedge?
>>
Ask someone who got banned for going online anything.
>>
>>29970292
Riolu is, I'm guessing that Porygon is too.
>>
How does one catch UBs? Just run around the area Looker says with Repel on?
>>
>>29970029
Tap the center-bottom of the screen. I know, its really retarded.
>>
What is this Pokemon festival everyone is talking about and when can I access it?
>>
>>29969213
In the Safari Zone in Kanto.
>>
>>29970856
Yep. Don't be too high level though.
>>
What happens if Golisopod reaches less than half health and its the only pokemon you have left? I assume the ability doesn't trigger (at least during a trainer battle)?
>>
File: th.jpg (6KB, 185x151px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 185x151px
where do you get the raichu z-move?
>>
Where can you get Pokebeans once you've run out? I went to the Pokemon Center and bought some stuff from the drink guy, but he won't give me anymore.

Do I seriously have to wait until tomorrow for more?
>>
>>29969778
damn that sucks
>>
>>29970451
link the pastepin anon
>>
>>29968150
how long until you come across the daycare
>>
>>29972564
Early in the second island. It's a nursery now so no leveling up, only breeding.
>>
Anyone playing with exp share off?

How hard is it compared to XY/ORAS exp share off?
>>
>>29972692
Apparently you're gonna end up like at least 8 levels below the Elite 4.
>>
Does anyone have that image of the PokeDex by island on hand?
>>
>>29972038
Fourth island, a guy inside one of the boats (i think the steelix one?) gives it to you if you show him your raichu
>>
Hey, where the shit balls do I get a Dusk Stone?
>>
>>29970801
IIRC Honedge/Doubade/Aegislash aren't in the Alolan dex
>>
Can I buy Heal Balls? If so, where?

my balltism requires them for Clefable's line
>>
>>29972044
Poke Pelago, if you've got that unlocked.

>>29972692
Kept it off the whole time, went into the E4 apparently underleveled and crashed my way through.
>>
>>29970801
honedge is available through the Island Scan feature which gets possible by scanning QR Codes. Second island if I remember correctly. It's rare and becomes available only in one spot and only for one hour so you should have discovered most of the island to get it successfully.
>>
Anyone found the Swords Dance TM?
>>
How do you change Pokeball throwing style?
>>
>>29973872
Third island. Nearby the sludge plant once you get to the first city. Some old man.
>>
When will I be able to transfer pokemon from red/blue? Do we also have to wait until January?
>>
What do the QR codes do?

The camera on my 3DS is broken. What am I going to miss out on?
>>
which pokemon center had the thunder stone selling shop? I need one and remember it was one specific place, can't find it
>>
how do you evolve salandit ? it's like level 50 and max happy, not sure what it needs
>>
>>29974136
is it a female?
>>
Where can I encounter shellder with more than a 1% chance
>>
>>29974165
No it's a dude, I thought they sex changed
>>
>>29974109
You can buy stones in Konikoni
>>
>>29974178
ty
>>
>>29974175
lol

salandit is like combee. low female percentages, and they only evolve if female.
>>
>>29972692
I just finished this game with EXP share off and it was definitely more challenging than ORAS. Although I played this game mostly blind which made some fights harder since I didn't know the typing or moves.

Islands 1&2: Generally same level as everything
Island 3: 1-2 levels behind
Island 4: 3-5 levels behind. When I got to this island even the wild Pokemon were 4 levels higher than me.
Elite 4: 7-9 levels behind.

And this was with fighting every trainer and getting 100 mons in the Pokedex.

I never wiped out since I had a bunch of items. But it felt like playing one of those ROM hacks where you are underleveled the whole game and have to be careful.
>>
Where do you find Toxapex? Can't see it in the dex or the list of Moon Encounters
>>
>>29974244
Hah good luck with that buddy.
>>
Is there a way to reset your EVs?
>>
How do I get a Feebas? I go tthe rod from Lana but haven't found the bastard anywhere.
>>29974244
Also this.
>>
Where can I get the team skull outfit for clothes? I've seen it in screenshots. Also is there more clothing stores after poni isle? figured there'd be crazy expensive "end game" clothes like in XY
>>
>>29974362
po town pokemart, postgame
>>
>>29974445
ty
>>
>>29974244
>>29974272
>>29974298

Looks like Toxapex is evolution only, need to evolve Mareanie.

5% chance from the fishing hole on route 9?
>>
>>29969198
Pkhex can change your time offset.
>>
How exactly do I chain for a shiny? Do I KO the Pokemon that called for help or the one that just came into the battle? Does it matter?
>>
repeating:

What do the QR codes do?

The camera on my 3DS is broken. What am I going to miss out on?
>>
>>29974292
seconding this question. My pokemon has absolute shit EVs, I need to fix this.

On that note if I want to get tons of sp.atk EVs what do i do ? the bounce house things? idk how this shit works
>>
>>29974556
It'll also appear when corsolas call for help, because it's looking for an easy meal
>>
>>29974136
>>29974175
top fucking kek
>>
>>29968150
>What are Adrenaline Orbs?
>Which ability is better for Drampa, Berserk or Sap Sipper?
>>
>>29974556
>>29974244
Go to the fishing spot immediately out of diglett's cave
Find a corsola
Use an Adrenaline Orb
Keep making them call for reinforcements until a Marenie shows up to hunt the Corsola
>>
>>29970451
Professor gives it to you at his lab post-game
>>
>>29975022
Adrenaline orbs are used to make wild pokemon more often
>>
>>29975109
>make wild pokemon call for help more often

I'm sleepy
>>
Where do I find Guzma during the post-game? I heard he has a Dawn Stone, and I need it for Froslass.
>>
>>29975022
Drampa is a special attacker that already resists grass

I'll let you figure it out
>>
>>29975138
Ah, I don't know why I had misread it as boosting Attack. Or why I forgot the Grass resist.

I'm sleepy I guess. Thanks anon.
>>
What are the islands in Pelago for?

My guesses:
Avue for Happiness?
Evelup for level up
Aphun for free items
Aplenny for berries
Abeens for beans

More or less correct?
>>
>>29975274
Avue can apparently be used to passively hatch eggs, and evelup can be used for EV training, though neither of them seem like particularly good options unless you're either extremely passive yourself or can consistently feed beans into the system to speed it up

Sometimes wild pokemon can join you through showing on abeens, but I don't know if there's anything special about them
>>
Is there a Kanto or Kalos postgame?
>>
How to Transfer your savedata to a non hacked 3ds and physical game?
>>
Is it possible to transfer save data from a previously installed digital copy to a newly downloaded one, just by using the 3DS's built-in save data backup feature? Or is JKSM the only way?
>>
How long is this game compared to XY?
>>
is there a list that includes ALL the small buffs and nerfs digimon received?
>>
>>29975483
Yes
>>
>>29974616
The QR codes allow you to mark Pokemon in your Pokedex as "seen", meaning you don't get the full data for a 'mon, but you at least get their spawn location. In addition, every 10 codes you scan, you get to spawn a non-Alolan 'mon on your current island, which lasts for an hour.

You're not missing out on too much, honestly, since the only benefit is non-native Pokemon, which you can just trade with other people for.
>>
>>29974616
QR codes charge up the island scanner, you need 10 charges to activate it and when you do so you detect one rare/exclusive pokemon on a random area on a random island and have a limited time to catch them. I'm not sure of the specifics, but there's probably a pastebin of what's available floating around.
>>
File: 351Castform_Rainy_Form_Dream.png (10KB, 165x165px) Image search: [Google]
351Castform_Rainy_Form_Dream.png
10KB, 165x165px
How do you get Castform? I assumed based on the dumped encounter tables that you find them as an SOS Pokemon in rainy areas, but I've been trying at it on one of the rainy routes for a couple hours now and I got nothing.
>>
>>29975878
Lush Jungle has them, but something has to call for it. I'm not sure what, but when I saw it, a the mantis in the crazy pajama pants called one.
>>
>>29975979
Are you talking about the totem battle? Because that's just scripted. They CAN appear in Lush Jungle as an SOS Pokemon, but I'm assuming it's only when it's raining.
>>
Please I'm at 97/100 of Zygarde's cells. Is there a quick way to know where to get the remainning 3 cells ?
>>
Yo where's sableye at? I've been grinding in ten carat hill for an hour but he's never showed up.
>>
Can I actually catch Alola Vulpix before almost finishing the game? I noticed its on the route that connects to the Pokemon League but some stupid bitch obstructs the entrance. Did they really fucking made their posterboy Alola Form endgame only?
>>
>>29975635
A bit longer due to overabundance of cutscenes and even worse performance issues
>>
How early can you get a Mantine?
>>
>>29969213
https://pokemon-project.com/Dex/SolLuna
>>
Do you get anything from the demo other than Ash greninja? How long is the demo? Can I just use pkhex to get a legit looking one?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2220px
1) where's the thief tm? I reset my first run through and was sure I found it on the first island somewhere but now I'm scratching my head

2) how do you trigger the cutscene in the graveyard with the crippled widow in the arms of a machamp? please no more info other than how to trigger it
>>
>>29976206
How many of the cores do you have?
>>
>>29976980
It happened after I beat the Grand Trial on the first island. It was during the day (I play moon, so night IRL for me.)

No idea other than that, sorry.
>>
Weather based SOS Spawns

Rain for Goomy
Sun for Castform
Hail for Vanillish
Sandstorm for Gabite
>>
>>29976229

SOS call from Carbink

>>29976263

Yes.
>>
When can you start gettin adrenaline orbs from the stores?
>>
What's the move that sets up both screens at once? is it exclusive to just one pokemon? what pokemon has this move? I want it.

Will light clay affect it?
>>
>>29977189
It's called Aurora Veil. Ninetales-A exclusive (unless it can be bred, then I don't know). It only works during Hail but if you set it up and then Hail ends it carries on anyway.

It is affected by Light Clay.
>>
>>29977057
>Sun for Castform
So the pastebin is wrong?
It says that Castform can appear in any type of weather.
>>
>>29977222
Pretty sure there is TM for it.
>>
>>29975094
>>29970451
Not postgame, I believe it is after you complete 20% of the pokedex. You know he'll give it to you if hes in the back of the lab.
>>
>>29977228
one just appeared for me in the rain. Was chaining vulpix
>>
>>29977279
I'm already past 50% and I couldn't find him anywhere in the lab.
>>
Does anyone know if you can get a Braviary to show up using the SOS mechanic? I always wanted to do a play through with one but Rufflet not evolving until 54 is a real bummer.
>>
Can anyone playing Sun tell me where you found Buzzwole and Kartana? I'm making an exclusives image and their locations are literally all I need to finish.

Was Buzzwole in Verdant Cavern with Kartana at Haina Desert/Malie Garden?
>>
>>29976263
Check the patch of grass next to Tapu Village's Pokemon Center.
>>
>>29974556
What level does Mareanie evolve into Toxapex?
>>
I heard something about if two species of the same pokemon breed, the offspring have a chance of inheriting either parent's pokeball and a hidden ability if the mother has it.

can someone show proofs?
>>
>>29977543
>>
>>29977367
You don't catch Braviary from SOS mechanic.
You catch it from encountering that shadowy figure that attacks you if step on it.
30% encounter rate by the way in Poni Plains.
>>
Gonna second my question, I really hope that someone can help..

Where do I find Guzma during the post-game? I heard he has a Dawn Stone, and I need it for Froslass.
>>
is snorlax's zstone obtainable ingame without that preorder bonus?
>>
where can you catch wimpod and salalandit ?
are any dragon types catchable early
>>
>>29979561
All within the 2 Island. For more details Around the time you have to battling the 3rd Totem Pokémon to get the Fire Z-Stone. Wimpod is when you're making your way to the Final Trail in the same island. However, both can be captured in route 8
>>
>>29979709
im at the second island right now about to go up the volcano so i should be close ty
>>
>>29968150
if i transfer my Pikachu from yellow (when bank allows it)
will it be Alola raichu?
>>
>>29978497
Head to the house on route 2.
>>
>>29979825
When it evolves yes.
>>
>>29968150

I got a few from fishing
>>
Since the game shoves you into the tapu koko fight without letting you save after the pokemon league, I assumed it would be another safe fight like Lunala. Instead, he died to burn after I failed to catch and failed to run. Lillie alludes to maybe being able to fight Tapu Koko again later, but did I whiff the only chance to catch him?
>>
Is it true that there's no Super Training in the games anymore?

How do we get the Super Training ribbon then?
>>
>>29980568
no, you can return to the ruins and rebattle him
>>
Where can I find max revives? Want to challenge the league again but I'm a tad under levelled and want to be prepared
>>
File: 1479172251254.png (1MB, 1440x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1479172251254.png
1MB, 1440x1060px
>>29969737
>>
How many pokemon (all gens) are actually in the game? No one has a hard number.
>>
Is thick club in the game? If so does it work with A-Marowak?
>>
how do i know if im banned
>>
>>29981628
Why does /pol/ ruin everything?
>>
>>29980602
You probably don't.
Plenty of ribbons are generation locked, so it wouldn't be unusual.
>>
>>29979825
If it evolves in Alola, it will become A-Chu. However if you transfer a Raichu from VC RBGY, it will keep its forme.
>>
>>29968150
This is a Q&A, not a FAQ.
>>
Does anyone have a list of the items you get in the demo? I completed the demo but I had to delete it to make space for sun.
I'm going to gen in those items
>>
Comfiest system to play on?
>>
File: purrsona.png (480KB, 496x708px) Image search: [Google]
purrsona.png
480KB, 496x708px
>tfw freeshop still didn't update
>>
>>29982849
I've seen some of these questions asked before, so therefore they can be categorically be defined as frequently asked
>>
>>29982879
2ds if you have hands
>>
Where do you get the razor claw to evolve sneasel
>>
>>29982932
*big hands
Fuck me
>>
How sexy are the butts
>>
Is there anything in SM that can pass the Egg Move Iron Tail to a Gible?
>>
Where do I go to find Dexio and Sina after Pokemon league? I know you can fight them again
>>
File: 1479150909607.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1479150909607.png
116KB, 500x464px
What are the conditions to enter the beast portal post Poke E4?
>>
>>29980602
YO this is my question too and nobody answered it.
>>
>>29982932
>>29982950
This is actually really helpful, systems have always felt tiny in my hands and I just assumed there was nothing I could do, thanks
>>
What's at the lake ruins? Does it have to do with the UB quest?
>>
Are UBs breedable? Are there more than one of each in-game?
>>
What is the best way to level up Pokemon in this game? I know Isle Evelup is an option, but something is telling me that that can't be the fastest option.
>>
Where the fuck are Sina and Dexio post E4? rotom keeps telling me to find Sina for Zygarde shit. Can't find them anywhere.
>>
Best Natures for the Tapus?

>>29984769
No
Yes
>>
>>29984720
Once you go to the other universe, another Cosmog is there.

>>29984806
Grind the elite 4 and championship.
>>
>>29984769
No and only for some of them. The version exclusives have 2 and 4, not sure which is which for each version
>>
>>29977469
Kartana is route 17 or malie garden, buzzwole is that yellow flower meadow on route 5 or something and some other place i forgot
>>
>>29984769
Moon has 4 Pheramosa and 2 Celesteela.
Sun has 2 Buzzwole and 4 Kartana.
>>
>>29977222
Veil is ice type exclusive, a-ninetales is just the best mon to set it
>>
Where do I evolve Charjabugs?
>>
If I island scan the moment I unlock the QR scanner will the pokemon be guaranteed to be on a route accesible to me even if I haven't gone far into the plot yet?
>>
>>29985546
No, it'll just be on that island, so you'll have an hour to get through the plot.
>>
anyway to get a crabrawler right away? or do I have to keep checking berries to see when he comes up?
>>
>>29986001
I think he's 100% spawn in that one pile of berries near the PC. I dont recall seeing them in other piles
>>
>>29968150
Where do I obtain a Roseli Berry?
>>
>>29985465
level it up in vast poni canyon
>>
>>29968150
How do I enter the alternate dimension at the altar of the moone? I am already champion and have lunala in my party. Clicking on the portal just says something about not being able to traverse through it right now.
>>
>>29986143
thanks! i check the piles a first time and there were just berries, that was yesterday and now it didn't respawn yet so i might just go to the second island and come back later.

is it fast and easy to come back to the first island from the second one?
>>
I'm at the desert where gibles are at, are they super rare because I'm not running into any at all.
>>
>>29986978
not sure that you can catch gibles. I know you can find gabites by chaining in a sandstorm.
>>
>>29987006
So there is no chance of running into them by just walking around? I have to wait for them to chain?
>>
Wheres the Battle Tree?
>>
>>29987020
AFAIK, yes
>>
I love the game so far, but it sure takes a long ass time for Pichu to show up at Route 1. Wish they would have jacked up the encounter rate at least a little bit. Not saying it needs 20%, but 5% would have been nice.
>>
>>29987079
according to the pastebin it is 5%
>>
How do you get Cosmog?
>>
>>29987039
It's on the northeast of poni island
>>
How early can you get jangmo-o?
>>
>>29987310
you can trade one or wait until very late game
>>
File: 1468581193837.png (178KB, 950x596px) Image search: [Google]
1468581193837.png
178KB, 950x596px
>>29981628
>Not the navy pasta

I never thought I'd be this disappointed opening up a wall of text
>>
>>29987310
Right before the Elite 4.
>>
Any way to get ditto relatively early on?
>>
>>29987471
the earliest is the third island at mount hokulani or trading
>>
Which normal forms are better than alola ones?
>>
Do we know all the pokemon are exclusively available though island scan?
>>
File: 1479372503446[1].png (103KB, 967x435px) Image search: [Google]
1479372503446[1].png
103KB, 967x435px
>>29987534
Yeah, I asked for them yesterday, here you go.

>>29984886
bumping for Tapu natures.
>>
You can catch Beasts in regular Pokeballs, right?
>>
File: mmmom.jpg (29KB, 470x270px) Image search: [Google]
mmmom.jpg
29KB, 470x270px
>>29982535
This

I need to know if A-Marowak is worth using or not.

random pic for attention
>>
Is Rockruff's evolution form dependent on the origin game or whichever game it evolves in?

>>29987664
Absolutely.
>>
>>29968150
I want the french names of the datamined pokemon. Can someone find them?
>>
I'm 2 hours in and still roaming around Route 1. No Pichu yet, although I'm in the grass where Metapod and Grubbin appear. T_T
>>
>>29987848
and just as I post this it appears.
>>
Is it 100% confirmed that you can't trade from X/Y/ORAS to Sun/Moon without Pokebank or is everyone just making the assumption?
>>
Where's the Name Rater?

Need to name up these synchro Abras by nature.
>>
Do I need to do something special story-wise to be able to mega evolve pokemon? or does the z bracelet automatically double as a mega ring ?
>>
>>29987905
Building between the port and clothes shop on the second island.
>>
I've heard some anons say that the routes are too big for nuzlocking effectively. Is that true?
>>
>>29987939
Post game on the way to Battle Tree, the dorks from XY give you the key stone and Alakazamite. You can buy a lot of the mega stones for BP.
>>
>>29988072
Seconding this. I'd like to know as well.
>>
Caught UBs, Necrozma, on my way to the battle tree. What else there is to do besides catching the Tapus?
>>
>>29988763
Type: Null, Zygarde, Cosmog, Eevee sidequest, Guzma rematch, champion defense
>>
I just beat the first trial and that fat guy with the Crabrawler and got Tauros. How do I get to the second island?
>>
Is Jangmo-o post-game Pokemon?
>>
File: 3.png (592KB, 1087x675px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
592KB, 1087x675px
>>29988921
Noice, thanks for the info.
>>
>>29975635
Nigga I've clocked 63 hours and I'm just about to fight the E4. Constant backtracing and exploring for TMs/Cells might have caused it, mind you.
>>
Imgur album of all Pokefinder spots. Let me know if you find another spot not on this list.
http://imgur.com/a/b5QR6
>>
For the starter z-moves do you only get 1 crystal depending on what your starter is? or is it possible to get all 3 at once?

I'm doing a run with all 3 starters so I'm wondering how you obtain one if you have all 3.
>>
Where can I find Lum Berries?
>>
>>29984860
Did you do the initial visit to their lab?
>>
does thick club still give alolan marowak that huge attack boost?
>>
Are there dratini available?
>>
Is Comfey worth using at all?
>>
Can anyone link me to a final 100% legit version exclusive list?
>>
>>29989403
yes
I caught mine in the cave shortly before the moon altar
>>
>>29989234
can't believe I only found 4 in my run
>>
>>29987372
trade where?
>>
>>29989437
Do you know if you can get its HA?
>>
>>29989234
do you get anything for doing it
>>
>>29989420
haven't used one in my run but having seen the stats I'd say it's totally usable in-game, go for it
>>
>>29989485
no clue, sorry
>>
>>29988072
I'd like to know this too.
>>
>>29989242
Anyone? most people have beaten the game so surely this question can be answered.
>>
>>29989242
IIRC, you get the other 2 post game
>>
>>29989519
Cool, I haven't found many new Pokemon and I liked and I was afraid he might be a complete shitmon
>>
>>29989511
Nobody's reached 1.5million upboats yet.
>>
File: cosmog.png (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cosmog.png
120KB, 500x500px
So Cosmog doesn't really learns any moves, right? Shame, because i wanted to do an autistic solo Cosmog run
>>
When can you fight trial captains?

After the whole island is done or right after you finish their trial?

I want to know so I'm not overleveled in my nuzlocke where I'm making the captain fights mandatory
>>
>>29969198

When you beat the game, you unlock a way to make Moon play like Sun and vice-versa.
>>
>>29988921
Where do I find Type:Null?
>>
Where can I find the Assault Vest?
>>
>>29989651
Top floor of Aether Paradise postgame. Go straight north and talk to Gladion.
>>
Thunderbolt `TM where
>>
>>29989620
After the island with a few exceptions.

Also have fun finding the fire nigga.

>>29989669
Battle Tree
>>
>>29989580
look, in-game you can do shitmons. just use what you liked. I beat soulsilver with a mime jr.
>>
>minior one of lowest catch rates for new non legendary pokemon
>explodes first turn everytime

this fucking nigger
>>
Sandygast any good?
>>
>>29989703
Where do I fish for Corsola?
I want that Water/Poison cutie and I've tried both the bay and Route 7 and gotten fuck all.
>>
>>29968150
What hair options are there for girls? Can I get that sweet team Skull teal or pink hair colour?
>>
How late do you get crabrominable?
>>
File: 2016-11-17-133920.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-17-133920.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>29989718
Poni Plains. A postgame area.
Once you get to the center, head Northwest onto the rocky formation and bust the rocks with Tauros until you reach the westmost side.
>>
Where can i get Type:null? Already on post game.
>>
Which version should I get? I sightly prefer Sun's Pokemon, with the exception of solgaleo which I dislike. Can you actually toggle the time difference in the game? Anyone played both and prefer a certain time?
>>
>>29989703
>>29989898
oops, already answered. Thanks!
>>
>>29989895
thanks
>>
Sup fags. When does the game officially release? Could I go to my 24hr Walmart at Midnight tonight and get the game?

>in b4 lolbuyfag
>>
File: BI5TmJb.png (15KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
BI5TmJb.png
15KB, 256x256px
>>29989283
>>29987704
bumping these
>>
>>29989895
Postgame as in post Lusamine or post e4?
>>
Can asleep Pokemon call for help?
>>
Where is resolution cave?
>>
>>29989828
Melemele Sea. If you see a fishing spot with rippling water, then save in front of it and fish/reset until you get Corsola.

>>29989977
Checked. Postgame as in post E4. Friendly reminder that Pikachu learns thunderbolt at level 42.
>>
When do you get to Poni island?

I want to get an Exeggcute so im curious
>>
How early in the game do you get cosmog?
>>
>>29990050
In Poni Plains. Keep walking until you reach Poni Meadow (the purple flowers place). At the top of Poni Meadow is Resolution Cave.

>>29990090
4th island with at least 40+ team after the story tells you to visit Aether Foundation a second time.
>>
>>29990090
FINAL ISLAND
>>
>>29990136
Thanks anon
>>
>>29989804
Get a psyduck, poliwag, or paras with the ability damp and then it won't be able to explode.
>>
>>29989242

You get your picked starter's Z-Crystal mid-game and the other two post game, yes.
>>
Can you still have normal versions of alolan pokemon in this game?

say I transfer my raichu from XY, does he just automatically become alolan raichu or is he still just regular raichu? how would I make him alolan if I want to ?
>>
>>29990135
As early as postgame.
>>
>>29990180
Aight, thanks
>>
File: 1479236901261.png (85KB, 272x297px) Image search: [Google]
1479236901261.png
85KB, 272x297px
>>29990143
>>29990136
Aw I hoped to get my perspective team a little early

At least I can get fat cat early
>>
>>29990178
If you transfer a non-Alolan Raochu to Sun/Moon, it remains non-Alolan. If you want an Alolan Raichu, you catch a Pichu/Pikachu in Sun/Moon and evolve it.
>>
Does anyone have screenshots of Lillie's agitated faces?
>>
File: 2016-11-13-080156.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-13-080156.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>29990291
I've got this, but I've only got my shitty Vita camera.
>>
Where do I find winpod?
>>
I know I get one starter and Hau gets another, but does anybody get the third?
>>
>>29990489
Kuiki. He uses them in the final fight after the E4.
>>
>>29968150
What does isle avue do?
>>
>>29968468
no way, it's by far the worst pokemon game ever
>>
How early is Monk Dragon and Sassy Grass Pokemon?
>>
Can somebody post the image that shows which island Pokemon are first available at?
>>
What's the fucking Goomy encounter rate? .000001%?
>>
>>29989234
You are missing one in Hau'oli's cemetery mate.
>>
>>29990731
You can only get goomy from chaining in rain. Best place is route 17 next to po town
>>
So are there no previous generation legendaries available?
>>
>>29990587

repost from another thread:

about to leave the first island this are the pokemon i saw and catched, all of them under lvl 12:
pikipek, yungoos, rattata, caterpie, ledyba, spinarak, pikachu, grubbin, slowpoke, wingull, abra, meowth, magnetmite, grimer, growlithe, drowzee, makuhita, ghastly, drifloon, misdreavus, zubat, diglett, spearow, vullaby, mankey, delibird, cutiefly, petilil, cottonee, psyduck, machop, rockruff

also electric oricorio, smeargle and crabrawler although hard to find

first run in a new game is always a new pokemon run for me

pikipek, yungoos, rattata (night only), grubbin plus the starter, you can have almost a full team of new forms and pokemon right there when you got your first pokeballs
>>
>>29990912
Nope. Trade from Gen 6 or wait for another game babe.
>>
>>29990810
The fucking Pokedex says you can get it in the Lush Jungle
>>
File: Yellow Supah Happy.jpg (89KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow Supah Happy.jpg
89KB, 500x375px
>>29988072
Asking this too. Have a cute Yellow for your kindness.
>>
So whats up with the dex qr codes? What exactly do they do?
>>
How do Serebii/Bulbapedia know the national dex numbers of new Pokemon if we dont have a full national dex yet ? What if the situation from B/W happens again where victini was placed before starters ?
>>
>>29970621
the photo shit, shortcut to pokedex and handholding
>>
>>29991011
you can, but only chaining in rain. If you use rain dance in lush jungle and chain you can find one. Route 17 is just easier because it is always raining.
>>
>>29991092
I have no idea what chaining even is or how I can get a Pokemon that knows Rain Dance.
>>
S-so is there any way to get mons like Sableye or Noivern in the post game or do you have to use pokebank
>>
>>29990732
Where in the cemetery?
>>
>>29991112
Basically, you get a pokemon on low health and then use an adrenaline orb. It then calls for help and can call in another pokemon. Kill that pokemon if it isn't what you want and then it will keep calling more.
>>
Where do I buy Vitamins?
>>
>>29991041
Adds "Seen" entries to your pokedex so you can look up their habitats. Also gives you ten scan points. One hundred points lets you use Island Scan which searches for a national dex pokemon somewhere on the island you're currently standing on.

>>29991158
Mount Hokulani Pokemon center
>>
>>29991117
I think Sableye is in the game as an SOS encounter in Ten Carat Hill. Weaken a pokemon, use an Adrenaline Orb on it (makes SOS calls more frequent), and keep getting rid of summoned pokemon till Sableye. No idea on Noivern. You'll probably want pokebank or PKHBank.
>>
Do you get any more riding Pokemon after Charizard? I want to ride one of those new horse Pokemon.
>>
>>29991308
Yes.
>>
I'm doing an all starter run, what are the best natures for owl, cat and fag?
>>
>>29991308
You get 7, which replaces HMs in the game.

There's Mudsdale(Rhydon ride), Sharpedo(Surf + Rock Smash), Stoutland(Bike + Dowsing Machine), and Machamp(Strength).
>>
>>29991298
I got mine when a carbon called for help.
Sable eye actually killed the carbink.
>>
>>29991342
Rowlet-Docile
Litten-Hardy
Popplio-Quirky
>>
What happens if you beat Tapu Koko after the Elite?
>>
>>29991404
Some Pokemon eat other pokemon. By getting wounded pokemon to call for help, you also let their hidden predators know that a wounded bit of food is ready to eat.
>>
>>29991506
Nothing. Either you defeat it or capture it.

Recommend defeating it first since all the tapus can be rebattled later.
>>
>>29968150
Wheres the npc that will give the Aloraichium?
>>
>>29991506
You get to visit its ruins after you start up the game again for a second chance at catching it.

>>29991536
>tfw Mareanie put up Wide Guard just so it could snack on corsola for itself
>>
How early or late can I get mareanie and togedemaru?
>>
>>29991635
As soon as you get Lapras + Fishing Rod from your water trial on the second island. Go back to Melemele Sea and fish there. It's easier to find Corsola and lower it's health waiting for it to call in a Mareanie.

Togedemaru is 3rd island at the Geothermal Powerplant, so about 30-40% into the island.
>>
how long until I can dye clothes?
>>
At what points in the game can you catch Bruxish and Drampa?
>>
Is the first pokemon you encounter always the same like the Pidgey was in X/Y?
>>
It's there backtracking a lot? In noticing a lot Pokemon on the first few routes.

Like, Slowpoke is listed on route 1. Can you just like encounter a level 2 or 3 slowpoke a few wild encounters into the game?
>>
Digitally, for the NA region, when are the games being released? Midnight EST?
>>
>>29992355
lvl 5 slowpokes in the beach just outside your house

you can find all of the pokemon listed here at lvl 12 or lower in the first island: >>29990955
>>
>>29983057
I think that you only need the box legendary in your team.

Also, is changing daytime the only use for the UB portal?
>>
>>29992355
Not that much
>>
So I'm forced to use poke bank to trade my pokemons from XY to sun?
>>
>>29992493
Yes. Two months from now.
>>
>>29992635
2 MONTHS???? WHAT THE FUCK? What was gamefreak thinking?
>>
Can''t access Projectpokemon, does anyone have the latest PkHex update?
>>
>>29992663
>gamefreak
>thinking
pick one
>>
I dunno if there is any information on this yet, but...
In XY and ORAS playing with a friend against two randoms was a real hassle (you basically had to find two randoms through random inviting of people). Is there a simpler way, maybe some form of double "matchmaking" in Sun/Moon?
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.