[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to all the guys playing as a girl in Pokemon: would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1479234800242.png (505KB, 850x893px) Image search: [Google]
1479234800242.png
505KB, 850x893px
Question to all the guys playing as a girl in Pokemon: would you consider playing as a guy if the game shipped you with a different character depending on gender? Sun/Moon makes Lillie the love interest regardless of gender, but if it gave you a male love interest (Gladion or Hau) if you pick Chicken would that make you consider play as a guy? Or if you got Calem or Tierno instead of Shanua in XY?
>>
>>29967214
>Lillie the love interest regardless of gender
Not true. Her dialogue would have been changed if it implied romance in any way like Shauna's in X/Y.

You could say that Gladion was the canon love interest because he gives you Type:Null and by some of his dialogue too and it would be as reasonable as saying Lillie's the main love interest.

All of it is up to the player's interpretation and nothing is explicitly made canon.
>>
>>29967289
Gladion ships you harder with Lillie than he implies interest in you.
>>
>>29967433
If you're the boy. If you're a girl it could be taken that he's just happy his sister became independent and found herself a new friend.

Both, or literally any characters interaction with you can be interpreted differently depending on what gender you are. All I'm saying is that if you're the male MC, it's valid to think that Lillie's interested in you. while if you're the female MC, it's also valid to think Gladion's interested in you. It's more delusional to think there's yuri/yaoi in the game than just normal shippings.
>>
>>29967214
She is not interested in you and her dialogue is gender neutral. Your are love interest of no one.
>>
Anyone has the Japanese script of Sun/Moon? I've seen a few differences like they downright saying that Guzma's dead beat him or Gladion calling Lillie imouto confirming that he is older. I want to see if they make Lillie's feelings explicit rather than platonic-ambiguous.
>>
>>29967614
>Gladion calling Lillie imouto
That's because there's no way to refer to your sibling in Japanese without confirming if they're older or younger.
>>
>>29967614
>Guzma's dead beat him

What
>>
>>29967614
>Guzma's dead
What
>>
>>29967575
This. The most you can do is imagine it and it can be sort of canon in your game if it makes sense. Haufags are fucked since he canonically likes Lillie though.
>>
>>29967214
I'd be a girl no matter what.
>>
>But it’s really thanks to you, [VAR TRNAME(0000)]... You’re the reason why I’ve come so far! Still...I think I’ll take a little rest here. I’m afraid my legs are still shaking![VAR 0114(0006)]
>I’ll be fine! I’ve got Max Repels with me. And I’ve got you, too...[VAR 0114(0006)]
>But you know what, [VAR TRNAME(0000)]? Whenever I feel like there’s nothing I can do, you seem to show up and...you do something. Every time, you’ve shown me that it’s possible... to do something.[VAR 0114(0006)]
Even the first time we met... Nebby was being attacked, and all I could do was look on in horror...[VAR 0114(0006)]
And at Aether Paradise... all I could do was wait for you and the others to save me...[VAR 0114(0006)]
Whenever I’m in any sort of trouble, you’re always there...[VAR 0114(0006)]
I...[VAR 0114(0006)]
I hope that you’ll always stay just the way you are now, [VAR TRNAME(0000)]... Look how your joy has brought so much light to everyone here...[VAR 0114(0006)]
I think...I’d like to become a Trainer, too. And travel together with you, [VAR TRNAME(0000)]...[VAR 0114(0006)]
I know why you of all people could save Lillie. Why you could save Cosmog...and Alola.[VAR 0114(0013)]
Lillie wanted me to tell you something. She’s looking after our mother at the foundation.[VAR 0114(0013)]
She wanted me to tell you...that you’re the best Pokémon Trainer in the world, [VAR TRNAME(0000)].[VAR 0114(0013)]
I guess I’ve got to thank you again for all you’ve done for my family... Especially...for Lillie. I never knew she could smile like that.[VAR 0114(0013)]
>>
>>29968072
This doesn't sound romantic at all. It's literally just generic friendship talk.
>>
>>29967517
>delusional yurifags
You have to admit they're nowhere as delusional as incestfags and furfags.
>>
>>29968235
Can't argue there, but all of them are still delusional fucks.
>>
>>29968072
>Thanks for being there for me like a true friend and helping me to get stronger and not relying on others like a weak assbitch I was when we met. I'm much more confident and stronger to make my own journey and thank you for helping me to realize that blah blah
> TL:DR true friendship gives me strenght to become who I am-trope

These scenes make much more sense when animated btw, all you see is the text but not the full picture. So it's to take above as something it is not. It's doesn't imply romantic feelings if that is what you are trying bring up. This game was more about Lily and her journey than you. They should named the game Pokemon: Lily's Story.
>>
>>29968072
Lillie's lines are pure friendship. Gladion's could be taken two ways depending on your gender since he's not a degenerate yurifag. Yeah, he ships you with Lillie if you're a guy, but not if you're a girl.
>>
>>29968451
>>29968372
>>29968165
It's way more than friendship. Maybe not romantic, but definitely platonic.
>>
>>29967214
Anyone knows the official names of the characters?
Have they been announced?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.