[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Later guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 950x876px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 950x876px
IT CAME!
>>
Pls dump it, anon
>>
>>29966622
play it online anon hehe xd
>>
>>29966622
Have fun OP
>>
>>29966622
Fuck you OP fuck you to hell and fuck your dubs
>>
Don't fall for it. it's a pre order case.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 987x910px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 987x910px
>>29966825
It's not. For any other ausfags, I bought it through ozgameshop in case you're wondering. Surprising because they normally deliver a few days after release date.
>>
>>29967066

hey bro, i have a really cool and rare pokemon, turn on the online and trade with me
>>
>>29967066
What theme is this?
>>
>>29967089
>GTS
>>
File: Untitled.png (16KB, 554x509px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 554x509px
>>29967089
Sure anon, I'll trade you the Celesteela I just caught. Here it is, it's shiny because it's white.

>>29967130
Hanafuda.
>>
Huh, it doesn't actually ask if you're a boy or a girl, it just asks what photo Kukui should use for your trainer passport and gives you the options.

Guess that'll shut the OMG SMASH GENDER BINARY people up and piss off the people who enjoy mocking the OMG SMASH GENDER BINARY people.
>>
>>29966622
Remember to turn on the online to update the anti-ban patch.
>>
>>29967421
....Leave.
>>
>>29967288
Or maybe it just to faster the progress of getting to play the game. Not everything has to be about gender stuff.
>>
File: Shantae Anon-kun.jpg (95KB, 657x491px) Image search: [Google]
Shantae Anon-kun.jpg
95KB, 657x491px
Playing as a little brown girl called Penelope.

>>29967421
>>
>>29967522
Yeah, to get faster to a 10min cutscene
>>
>>29967850
Yeah, they kind of spoil the surprise about Aether being benevolent or not pretty goddamn early don't they?
>>
>>29966654
spbp
>>
>>29967867
Fucking this. While I was already pretty convinced before the dump that they were bad, why the fuck did GF reveal that in the first 3 minutes?
>>
>>29967967
Because they needed to introduce Lillie in Lillie's Game anon.

You think this game is about the protagonist?
>>
>>29967997
That's like saying we should know Vader is Luke's father from the start.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.