[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people complain about the lack of new pokemon so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

What so special about new pokemon?
>>
>>29966173
t. Genwunner.
>>
>>29966173
We complain about lack of pokemon, because there's less designs for us to complain about, which mean we have to compensate.
>>
I'm only mad that there's so much Alolan forms and barely any of them are good. It's a new region so I just want to see new monsters..
>>
It goes hand in hand with a new generation. It's pretty much new toys to play with. You would think considering the incompetence on Game Freak's part to introduce a new feature in one generation, only to get rid of it in the next would be compensated for more new Pokémon. Fact of the matter is they're getting extremely lazy and anyone can see they're getting nervous about approaching that 1000 Pokémon milestone.
>>
There's a lot of people annoyed of new pokemon eing overshadowed.
>>
>>29966270
why dont they want to hit 1,000?
>>
>>29966958
It may be too overwhelming for them. Idk. I think they're being complete faggots about it anyway. They're the developers of one of the most successful videogame franchises in the world and what frustrates me is they're so fucking incompetent, as it frustrates many. It's time to drain the swamp. Make Game Freak Great Again, ya feel me?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.