[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get Sun or Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon-sun-moon-boxart-na.jpg (335KB, 1490x682px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon-boxart-na.jpg
335KB, 1490x682px
Discuss.
>>
Just buy both
>>
I personally like the pokemon in sun better.
>>
This is the first time I'm getting both games. I feel like I cucked myself.

I say get Moon.
>>
File: spot_me_skeeter.png (69KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
spot_me_skeeter.png
69KB, 500x535px
Sun will always be the superior version as long as buffsquito is around
>>
File: tokyo chan.jpg (72KB, 540x783px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo chan.jpg
72KB, 540x783px
>>29965972
>be me
>made up my mind months ago to get Sun
>take my pokemon x and ranger guardian signs as sacrifice to make up for the cost of Sun
>Arrive at gamestop
>"Hi anon! Welcome back"
>cute girl that I went to high school with works there
>h-hey
>You came for the new Pokeman, right? You're getting both right? (smile)
>N-no I'm just get-
>Oh just Moon then? It seems about right for you. The bat guy looks pretty mysterious almost as i f he's planning to do something big. Plus the sun one looks gay
>y-yea alright I'll get that
>I hate lunala and dont want to be in the dark
>too fucking late, she rings it up and I give her muh 2 cartridges.
>cya later anon!
>Yea you too

Bitch scammed me into getting the edgy mon when I was a dedicated Sun bro
>>
>>29966418
Anon, why didn't you just tell her that you disagree? If you wanted Sun, you should have gone with Sun. I highly doubt that said girl would judge you for picking Solgaleo
>>
>>29966418
Fate has destined for you to get the rarer version exclusives and better box legend.
>>
File: feels-bad-man.jpg (47KB, 590x572px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.jpg
47KB, 590x572px
>>29966532
She's a stacy and was talking to damn fast. I lost my spaghetti and was intimidated since I had a crush on her and she knows it. I wanted to speak out but she already put me into the system so I just said fuck it.

Who knows. Maybe Lunala will become an unexpected bro. Just gotta keep an open mind. And it's not like I'm paying for the games. I'm pretty much am getting it for free by trading in those 2 games that got gifted to me years ago.
>>
>>29966643
what version exclusive?
>>
>>29966418
What a fucking grade A faggot you are.
>>
>>29965972

I will realistically be only able to play in the early mornings, so I bought Sun.
>>
File: 1478541182066.gif (985KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
1478541182066.gif
985KB, 500x272px
>>29966418
>you look gay haha,But no seriously I wanna get sun, I don't want to play in the damn dark all the time

That's literally all you had to say, you retard
>>
>>29966418
literally spineless holy shit what a pussy.
>>
>>29966705
Now that you've explain how it happened, I get where you're coming from. Sorry guy. I'm also getting Moon, and I'll admit that Sun has better version exclusives. However, try and consider the fact that you'll get the comfy night time music, and you might have made more progress with Stacy in the long run. Could be a win-win after all
>>
Which Mega Stones, if any, are version exclusives?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.