[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curse body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Pokémon_Gengar_art.png (48KB, 218x223px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Gengar_art.png
48KB, 218x223px
Nah landorus is fine.
What is gamefreak doing here?
As if they care about balance with their broken ass system.
I know slowpoke now fuck off
Gf-apologist
>>
This here is the reason why I pirated the game.
Me not being a stupid retarded idiot is the reason why I'm not banned.
SM being lackluster games that nerfed Gengar is the reason why I most likely won't purchase copies legally.
>>
>>29965878
>nerfed Gengar is the reason why I most likely won't purchase copies legally
lel
>>
>>29965878
>This guy knows whats up
S/M is pretty trash so far. being the champ was a nice little change but damn its easier then xy/oras. z-moves are boring and shite. only thing good is the customisation option.
And if you just a casual story fag just stick with bw.
>>
>>29966065
Fuck Gamefreak. Fuck them with a sharp object for what they did to Gengar.
>>
>>29965803
Gengar will still be good in OU and VGC preferred Mega Gengar anyway. VGC this year will see Gengar tested but that's it.
>>
>>29965803
Sun and moon is pretty lackluster.
Also it doesnt help that they nerfed stuff that was fine and buffed up stuff that no one even uses in the first place.
Gengar isnt that bad. the worst is talonflame. gale wings work only if he is at100% health. goodbye brave bird. as if stealth rocks werent good enough.
Xy had it good idk why they managed to fuck up this bad. they trying to force us their new mons on us.
>>
>>29965803
My problem is that these nerds don't affect mega gengar who is far more cancerous.
>>
>>29966124
>Balance an op piece of shit confirmed to be a developer favourite

Yeah. Nah. You're a cunt
>>
>>29965803
>my bro's 6 generation OU streak is about to end
>not because he couldn't keep up, but because GF deliberately nerfed him
WHY
IS
THIS
ALLOWED
?????
>>
>>29966345
I'm a cunt. Actually, I'm a butthurt cunt. Doesn't mean that I have to like this shit and since I do not like it, I'm voting with my wallet. My hurting butt is not supporting these games.
>>
>>29966236
Of course they buffed things nobody uses, they did it so people will use it you fuckin potato
>>
Landorus intimidate + mega Manectric combo.
T R I G G E R E D
R I G G E R E D
I G G E R E D
G G E R E D
G E R E D
E R E D
R E D
E D
D
Why is this annoying genie allowed? Why nerf Gengar? I would kill without mercy any employee of Gamefreak right now, the shitbags.
>>
>>29966501
Go use delbird and dodrio you autistic mongol cunt
>>
Is Cursed Body really that bad? It still hits hard and is pretty fast.
>>
>>29966525
>not having an out to Volt-Turn

Just stop being bad, there are so many options you can use.
>>
>>29966501
>being this retarded
Have fun doing something with castform faggot
>>
>>29966236
They did what with gale wings?????
Nah you gotta be kidding
>>
>>29966525
>Tapu Bulu can 2HKO any variant of Landorus-T
>Offensive Landorus-T struggles to even 3HKO with Stone Miss

time to Make Grass Great Again
>>
>>29966744

>Implying that ia VoltUrn which concerns me.
It's rthe double intimidate you fucking moron. You say "HIRR GIT GOAUD NEWB" with an elo below 1500.
>>
>>29967077
That's even worse, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Ways exist to do damage other than physical attacks, you know.
>>
>>29966651
>110 base speed
>Perfect coverage with SD
People are gonna use Dodrio now, though. Maybe not in OU, but it's fucking great compared to how it was before.

Also, Delibird wasn't buffed at all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.