[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ORAS were better remakes than HGSS.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 33928498327896.png (285KB, 1116x1274px) Image search: [Google]
33928498327896.png
285KB, 1116x1274px
ORAS were better remakes than HGSS.
>>
>29964753
Objectively false

No (You) for you
>>
File: 1479129152053.png (475KB, 893x732px) Image search: [Google]
1479129152053.png
475KB, 893x732px
>>29964753
You Again Faggot?
>>
If you actually think in a non-sarcastical way that ORAS were better remakes than HGSS, you are fucking retarded, period.
>>
>>29964809
>29964753

You are disgusting.
>>
File: 1478058144083.png (216KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478058144083.png
216KB, 1024x1024px
No it wasn't
>>
File: lqb8.jpg (7KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lqb8.jpg
7KB, 600x600px
>>
>29965013
Thanks for the (You)
>>
Lmao Johtoddlers. ORAS was a good remake. HGSS Battle Frontier was just a copy-paste from Platinum; contests were always about luck more than skill (at least against CPU), Megas from XY are still viable, if you were spoiled about Delta Episode then you have a lot of bad luck, some places were improved and were given better functions that just mid-rare items, there are plenty of wild Pokemon and easy legendaries are for people who didn't own gen V or IV games to obtain every single Pokemon.
>>
Funny
>>
OP, remember this is an unpopular opinion here, but is THE POPULAR OPINION everywhere else.

Also remember that ORAS recently outsold HGSS as the bed selling remake ever.

ORAS is also the best selling game among all remakes, third versions, and sequel (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, BW2, HGSS, FRLG, ORAS).

So yeah, what ORAS haters think is irrelevant at this point, they are a loud, tastless minority.
>>
>>29965428
>Says, Battle Frontier in HGSS is just copy-paste from PLatinum.
>Battle Maison.
>>
Why do people spend their lives arguing this pointless shit? One day you will ask yourself why you ever thought it was important to shitpost about ORAS vs HGSS to the level that you did
>>
>>29965428
GF made it a point to make every non-mythical pokemon available between X/Y and OR/AS
>>
>worst region
>remake
>Remake of worst region
top juj
>>
Great bait OP. This is one claim that I actually can't take serious whatsoever.

>HGSS is widely considered one of the best remakes of all time, not just Pokemon
>ORAS is the objectively most disliked Pokemon is superior

Kek
>>
>>29964898
hgss are boring and overhyped
>>
>>29964753
Except that's wrong, you dumb cunt
>>
File: bonnie-frown.png (580KB, 591x640px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie-frown.png
580KB, 591x640px
man, now I'm curious as to whether someone is really as autistic to have typed those responses in OP's pic seriously or was merely autistic enough to write such a long-ass set of bait responses
and I'm biting, so I'm leaning on the latter

like, the original one is retarded as shit and full of bullshit complaints
but it's not like the responses on the side actually address the real bullshit and lean on "well, that's how it is" type replies

also
>ORAS were better remakes than HGSS.
not even going to get a (You)
>>
>>29966585
Huh just like gen 4
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.