[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It has to stop.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1479040946146.png (137KB, 633x521px) Image search: [Google]
1479040946146.png
137KB, 633x521px
Guys, I'm all for shitposting, it really makes my day sometimes, but this is ridiculous. All you moralfags are stupid, you're not better than anyone, all you piratefags are arrogant, you're just smarter than most, and all in all, no one here is wrong. That being said, pretty much no one was stupid enough to get banned, as little as 2% of the people who played the leaked game, and even that sounds too high to me. That's fine too, they were stupid enough to go online before release date. That's not the point of this thread. As the name implies, it has to stop. All the shitposting. All of it. I literally just heard about this crap this morning, honestly thought it was a troll, cuz I never got banned, but even if it's true, you idiots are going too far. You've blown it so far out of proportion that Verlisify already has a video on it. We're /vp/, sure, but, if there's one thing we never do, EVER, it's giving that furry ass faggot more click-bait ammo. It needs to stop, now, before it gets worse guys.
>>
>>29964005
t. Non-retarded piratefag.
>>
you should actually consider suicide for writing all this.
>>
>>29964058
And you should actually consider holding in that text fart you just let out next time, so no one can see how arrogant and stupid you are. Or, do you actually LIKE helping Verlisify?
>>
>>29964005
>you're just smarter than most

No bitch, I am more intelligent than everyone on this board
>>
>>29964107
Uh huh. Well, good luck with that anon.
>>
>>29964105
Verlisify is going to make a video about everything no matter what you dumbshit
>>
>>29964124
thank you
>>
>>29964160
Yes, but, in this case, he made it because we [read: (you)] kept shitposting about it, more and more, all day. How could he resist? And he's the ONLY one about it right now.
>>
>>29964005
nice pasta, faggot
>>
>>29964543
>look at me, I can meme, I must be cool, right guise
Look at this edgy bastard. Someone call the fire department, I'm about to Machoke on all these hot steamy memes he's spillin. Stfu, its dipshit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.