[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What starter and what game will you get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

http://www.strawpoll.me/11667761

What game and what starter will you get?
Did you plan rght from the beginning to get them or have you changed your mind?
>>
Rowlet - Moon. At one point I planned to get Sun, then I changed my mind.
>>
I'm going with Rowlet and Sun. I was kinda hoping the starter leaks were fake because I wasn't super thrilled with them, but Decidueye is pretty cool. Solageo just looks better than the moon bat.
>>
Sun- Popplio
Moon - Rowlet

Your poll is shit if it only caters to poorfags.
>>
Popplio and Moon, both decided from the beginning. Fuck the Popplio haters.
>>
I'm suprised that sun isn't so popular, I always thought it semmed better. I'm going Rowlet.
>>
Popplio and Moon!
>>
File: 5467853278857990.gif (399KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
5467853278857990.gif
399KB, 498x498px
Litten and Sun.
>>
>>29961466
Meh. To be completely honest, I'll probably drop Decidueye from my post-game competitive team.

I do still want to finish the game with him tho.
>>
>>29961607
I wouldn't be surprised if you dropped every Alolan Pokemon. Apparently the whole region is full of pkmn with shit stats.
>>
>>29961243
Rowlet Sun

I like Rowlet the most from the get-go and Decidueye is my favorite final form.
Which game to get was tougher. I'm more of a night person, but I prefer almost all the Sun exclusives. I think the only moon mon I prefer is bamboo over origami.
Moon's clock being flipped was the deciding factor. Also, I'm psyched to get early sundoge and buzzwole eventually.
>>
>>29961684
True that. Still, some of the UBs are good at least, so it's not all bad.

I pirated the game but in the end I didn't play it very much, so I don't know a lot about it except some PKMN's stats.
>>
File: 1474150558732.gif (617KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474150558732.gif
617KB, 500x375px
>>29961243
Popplio and Sun

Originally I was going to go Rowlett and Moon, but I like most of Sun's exclusives better and my interest in Rowlett grew lower as Popplio's line got more interesting. I don't hate any starter though and will probably do a run for all three eventually. If you're wondering which exclusives mostly caught my attention, it was the fossil mons and Braviary. Turtonator is pretty cool too.
>>
Sun & Rowlet. My wife's getting Moon & Litten.
>>
Interesting to see that Popplio and sun is least popular.
>>
>>29961684
>What is Marshadow
>What is Toxapex
>What is Minior
>What is Araquanid
Off the top of my head, that's an auto-Uber, a perfect poison tank, a versatile setup sweeper, and "3x power Liquidate: The Pokemon", not to mention the new strategies like Burn Out/Extremespeed Arcane.

I'm not a hypercompetitive player by any means, but they seem to at least have their own niche.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.