[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: sm.png (333KB, 1132x536px) Image search: [Google]
sm.png
333KB, 1132x536px
>>
Ok but which one is Ceres then?
And Europa?
>>
>>29959259
Wrong, Pluto is Guzzlord.

Guzzlord is a kind of counterpart of Zygarde. In some cultures, the Earth is the of the solar system, Pluto is the furthest planet away from it, Zygarde and Guzzlord are both Dragon type, are HP monsters and have that weird mouth in their chest. Zygarde is life, order and the natural evolution, Pluto represent death, chaos, the forced change. At the same time, Zygarde's power (nature energy) is pretty similar to atomic energy, green, powerfull, hidden in the depth of earth, may cause weird evolution or the mutation known as megaevolution (remember ORAS when the nature energy which Groudon and Kyogre use to go to their primal forms created new megastones in Hoenn?), and Pluto also represent the atomic power, that's why its mouth have that pattern similar to configuration of an atom.
Also, Guzzlord design is based on Hala's, who shares his name with a glutton demon.

>"An ala or hala (plural: ale or hali) is a female mythological creature recorded in the folklore of Bulgarians, Macedonians, and Serbs. Ale are considered demons of bad weather whose main purpose is to lead hail-producing thunderclouds in the direction of fields, vineyards, or orchards to destroy the crops, or loot and take them away. EXTREMELY VORACIOUS, ale particularly like to eat children, though their GLUTTONY is not limited to Earth. It is believed they sometimes try devouring the SUN or the MOON, causing ECLIPSES, and that it would mean the end of the world should they succeed."

>"The appearance of an ala is diversely and often vaguely described in folklore. A given ala may look like a BLACK wind, a GIGANTIC CREATURE of indistinct form, a HUGE-MOUTHED, humanlike, or snakelike monster, a female DRAGON, or a raven."

>"While ale are usually hostile towards humans, they do have other POWERFUL ENEMIES that can defeat them, like DRAGONS"."

-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ala_(demon)
>>
>>29959284
Well necrozma isnt even a UB so BTFO. And Pluto Ceres and Europa are planetoids so they mad different yo.
>>
>>29959319
>reposting full version

>In alchemy,
the SUN rules GOLD: Solgaleo.
the MOON rules SILVER: Lunaala
>MERCURY is the planet of COMMUNICATION, and dexterity. It's also concerned with how we express out thoughts. UB-01.
>VENUS is associated with femininity, beauty: UB-02 Beauty
>MARS is associated with masculinity, bloodshed: UB-02 Expansion
>JUPITER balances Saturn's dark moods out with optimism: UB-Origami. It's mediation between MARS and SATURN
>SATURN is the symbol for LEAD: UB-Edgelord3000. The glyph of SATURN is a scythe.
>Modern planets
>URANUS rules TECHNOLOGY and PROGRESS: UB-Wires (aka Guzma) Planet also represents radical ideas or people... huh
>NEPTUNE deals with illusions and dreams- together with The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter, this is UB-Bamboo
>PLUTO is the planet of POWER, and transformation. It rules DEATH and destruction. It enforces change. And rules atomic power as well. This is clearly UB-Crabmotherfucker.
>Which Bohr model is crabman showing?
>From what I can see it has 11 electrons, making it Sodium.
>Hala as in Halogen means salt in greek
>>
>>29959326
>necrozma isnt even a UB
Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo and Lunala are UB, Necrozma is for sure a undisclosed UB too
>>
>>29959319
Guzzlord is waifu confirmed
>>
>>29959389
>>JUPITER balances Saturn's dark moods out with optimism: UB-Origami. It's mediation between MARS and SATURN
>>SATURN is the symbol for LEAD: UB-Edgelord3000. The glyph of SATURN is a scythe.
>>Modern planets
>>URANUS rules TECHNOLOGY and PROGRESS: UB-Wires (aka Guzma) Planet also represents radical ideas or people... huh
>>NEPTUNE deals with illusions and dreams- together with The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter, this is UB-Bamboo

Jupiter made of paper? Really?
>>
>>29959319
good post
>>
>>29959284
>ceres
>europa
What?
>>
>>29959667
dintt you know? once we let back pluto in then a bunch of other planets came in after it. there's like 19 planets in the soloar system now
>>
>>29959753
>we let back pluto
>back
From where?
>>
Zygarde is not an UB.
>>
>>29959858
nobody said that
>>
>>29959897
Then why pair him with all the other UBs?
>>
>>29959753

WAT. When did this even happen?
>>
>>29959259
>necrozma is pluto
clever ass fuck
>>
>>29959284
Alchemical planets. Pluto was demoted to a dwarf planet, yes; and this would imply Ceres would be included (though I don't know where you got Europa, a moon, from,) but it's from a different list of relevance, and so isn't important.
>>
>>29959753
>>29959788
>>29959946
They found more "dwarf planets." The most well-known one (other than Pluto) is Ceres. There are way more in our solar system, though. Probably in the thousands, if I remember correctly. They aren't the major planets.
>>
>>29959259
Buzzwole isn't really aggressive; he's full of energy, better suited for Jupiter than Celesteela.
Celesteela should be Uranus. It's a fucking spaceship made of bamboo, and Uranus is all about those weird inspirations.
Xirkutree is Mars. Full of energy and motivation.

Nihilego should be Saturn. Part solid (the rings), part fluid.
Neptune aka the planet eater should be Guzzlord.

I agree with the others.
>>
>>29959667
Astrologers use dwarf planets and some asteroids. Pluto, Ceres, Europa, Juno, Pallas Athena...

They're considered far less relevant than "planets" proper, and even among planets odds are you won't give a shit about Neptune and Uranus when dealing with a natal chart. But they're there.
>>
Nigga Necrozma is a black hole
>>
>>29960806
I'd even swap Kartana (it looks more dangerous, so Mars) with Xirkutree (the whole "gets energy from the ground" and electricity thing kinda reminds me introversion/extroversion thought process, more akin Mercury than both Uranus and Mars)
>>
>>29959259
It would all be better if the perfect form was not cucked with a shit tier ability and locked behind it, then it'd be perfect.

If only perfect Zygarde was permanent.
>>
>>29959259
>no Marshadow anywhere

It's very obviously Mars you fuckface.
>>
>>29959259
practically everything about this is wrong
>>
>>29961739
Second this
>>
Uranus means sky or heaven in ancient greek
Celesteela (celestial + steel) should be Uranus
>>
>>29959858
And your source is...?

>"i-is not listed as UB"
see >>29959426
>>
>>29959259
oh no, another overthinking
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.