[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the people who didnt get banned. REMOVE SUN AND MOON NOW.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

For the people who didnt get banned. REMOVE SUN AND MOON NOW. You could get banned even after playing on the 18th because your string version of the game could be wrong.
>>
I will download the game from nintendo servers ok
>>
>>29958771
I will remain offline and keep playing. When the game is on FreeShop, I will uninstall and reinstall from FreeShop and import my save file.
>>
>>29958816
>>29958833
>>
Retard.
>>
I played the game 5 minutes in citra when the game was dumped,and i desinstalled the emulator and deleted the game inmdiately.

Cheating is WRONG,stop hacking your 3ds.
>>
I won't get banned if I'm not being a retard like you all were. Once it's up on FreeShop I'll dump my current save and transfer.

>Connecting to online services/global link before the game goes live.
>>
>>29958894
hehe citra Xd
>>
It astounds me people didn't have enough brain cells to not go online on a unreleased game.
>>
>>29958833
>>29958897
What's the point of freeshop if it only allows you to download games you already own ?
>>
>>29959036
What are you talking about
>>
>>29958771
>Backup save
>Delete game
>Reinstall "official" .cia
Bada bing.
>>
>>29959036
Not how it works.
>>
And lets say i tarde my pokemon to a legit card locally, what then?
>>
>Go in Plaza once by accident
>Do tutorial and leave
>not banned yet
pretty nervous desu
>>
>>29958771
>your string version of the game could be wrong.
What did he mean by this? And I mean seriously you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>29959115
You have to use the pc there for it to go online. So if you aren't banned yet, don't risk it.
>>
>>29959115
same here fugg
>>
>>29958982
You shouldn't be surprised, let alone on with people on here.
>>
ive done tons of shit online in moon and i can still go online in xyoras

i guess its just a waiting thing
>>
>>29959057
>>29959109

>gbatemp
>net/threads/wip-freeshop-open-source-eshop-clone.426573/

>This is homebrew software designed to imitate Nintendo's eShop. It allows you to browse and search games, and download ones you own (i.e. games for which you have the titlekey).
>It allows you to browse and search games, and download ones you own
>download ones you own

But if I'm wrong and didn't get it, please enlight me.
I'd like to be wrong, honestly.
>>
>I heard some people on /vp/ say something scary so I will reiterate it as much as possible and take it for face value
>>
>>29959163
You are wrong. Horribly wrong. Have you been under a rock all year?
>>
>>29959163
That's there for a legal safeguard. With the help of a titlekey database, it can download whatever is on that titlekey list.
>>
I connected online a few times in the Plaza, but I never used the online features such as battling or trading.

Well, I'll wait on going to the plaza for two days.
>>
>>29959163
You are wrong mate. Why do you think it's called Freeshop?

Go to the title keys website and click on the QR code icon, then scan that within your freeshop.
>>
>>29959131
There is a PC? Thank god may have dodged a bullet.

I'm buying legit sun, but I still feel bad (and kind of smug) about Richfags would bought a New 3ds and super-hacked it and now it is all for nothing.
>>
>>29959331
Either the PC which attempts to game-sync. Or hit the blue Wi-Fi icon. It's setup similarly the the PSS.
>>
>>29959131
god bless
>>
>>29959331
>>29959363
No problem, and take this as a lesson to avoid online functions for unreleased games.
>>
>>29959202
>>29959258
Well, thanks for the info.

QR code seems invalid though.
Maybe I'm scanning the wrong one.
>>
>>29959492
Scan the one that's beside "Download encTitleKeys.bin"
>>
>>29959488
thanks anon
lol i tried but clicked the wrong fucking button and got spooked
>>
>>29958771
If I remove SUMO and go online with other .cia's not pokemon, will I get banned?

Is this banning specific to sumo?
>>
File: 1416011268926.png (373KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1416011268926.png
373KB, 700x500px
I only went online twice, and it was checking to see if anything was live on Mystery Gift, like the launch day Munchlax. Other than that, my WiFi switch has been off. I doubt I got banned unless they somehow recorded every NNID that logged onto their servers?

Otherwise, can they really detect that the .cia has the wrong version, even after the 18th?
>>
>>29959628
It looks like it is restricted. I went online with monhun earlier no problem.
>>
File: 1376879368952.jpg (125KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1376879368952.jpg
125KB, 500x600px
>>29959521
Thanks a bunch kind anon.
Have boobs.
>>
I wonder if they'll keep banning european players after the 18th until the 23rd.
>>
I've kept the wifi off since before even starting the game so I'm good on that front. But to transfer the save when I download the freeshop version, can I just back up the save how you normally would with the 3ds or is this different somehow and I need to use something else?
>>
>>29959802
If you're using JKSM or any variant, you're savefile will be fine.
>>
If I import my Sun .cia save to an actual physical copy when mine comes in Friday I'll be fine right?

And no, I didn't go online
>>
>>29959802
No, because they disabled the back-up feature for SuMo for some retarded reason.
You'll have to get one of the save backup cias for the 3DS.
>>
>your string version of the game
I love hearing tech illiterates try to describe shit they know nothing about.
>>
>>29959849
>>29959857
Ah that's good to know, thanks
>>
I wonder traded a little it and traded between me and a friend, am i fucked?
>>
>>29959888
Right?
>>
>>29959190

>Implying anyone got banned on a Nintendo device ever

Not believing without proof
>>
>>29959855
All the save files are identical, it'll be fine on a cartridge/official .cia
>>
>>29959942
check friendlist
>>
>>29960082
all is well, time to never go online
>>
File: 20161116_153432.jpg (802KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161116_153432.jpg
802KB, 2560x1440px
>>29959989
>>
>>29960435

Glad I dont have an NNID

Lmao
>>
Dumb question, can I just import the save file I currently have using the JK save manager and export it to a physical copy or the freeshop version? Wouldn't the issue be solved?
>>
>>29960520
It might still have an issue with the time your save was created.
Although I hope not because otherwise, people with the wrong time on their 3DS would be fucked too.
>>
>>29960577
>It might still have an issue with the time your save was created.

I asked my friend who knows about this stuff if that would be the case, he said no, because people can have their time set to any given date. It's using the online features that would get you banned.
>>
>>29960520
If you already got banned then no, because it's the console that got banned. If you mean to avoid getting banned? You can either wait until the digital version is finally released so nintendo can't single you out anymore or inject your savefile from the cia into the cartridge.
>>
>>29958771
>implying I ever planned on going online with a pirated copy
>implying I'm not just going to transfer my .cia save onto a retail cart
>>
If I'm a euro player, can I go online between the 18th and the 23rd with the legit cia from freeshop or will my account be banned?
>>
How do I import my save? I'm dumb and have never required to do it.
>>
>>29960627
I didn't get banned. Just wanted to know if I wouldn't get banned if I injected my savefile.
>>
>>29960674
>Eu region system ID playing a digital copy of a region locked game from a different region online
I don't know
>>
File: 1466797683028.png (117KB, 312x306px) Image search: [Google]
1466797683028.png
117KB, 312x306px
>>29958771
No, I won't because I am using a second 3DS for this shit that is pretty much always offline and even if something happens to it, I don't really care.
>>
>>29960773
That's the thing, the game is region-free.
The EU/US/JP versions of the game are all the same.
>>
>>29960704
I'm a newbie too, I did it for the first time today because of the ban scare. Tested it out with Sun and it worked without a problem

Install JK's save manager (Through the HB app or a cia it doesn't matter), click to export a save from any given game, and give it a name.

Once you do that, import the save to your new physical or digital copy. It should work. The interface is really user friendly and it's not hard or time consuming at all.
>>
File: 1478656286383.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1478656286383.gif
3MB, 480x270px
I'm curious if anyone knows how the bans were placed. Are the only people who got banned were those using the in-game online features, or just simply having their WiFi switch on while having the game on their system? My WiFi switch is off most of the time, but I did turn it on a few times to use my FTP app and to check Mystery Gift once. Too scared to turn it on at the moment to check if I'm banned, because if I'm not, I don't want to risk being detected.
>>
>>29960464
It would still hook you up with a sweet hardware ban
>>
>>29961400
This is my boat, as well. I haven't touched anything online within SuMo, but my system has probably autoconnected to the wifi in my apartment.

I think we're okay, but it's still pretty freaky not knowing
>>
>>29959131
Holy shit didn't even know you could use that pc. Good thing though since I was trying to figure out how to do the game sync thing the npcs were telling me to do.
>>
File: 1478932598704.gif (1MB, 676x510px) Image search: [Google]
1478932598704.gif
1MB, 676x510px
>>29962206
Just got the courage and checked m8, and I'm not banned. Loading the friend list with wifi on will give the ban message if your banned. Hopefully that brief moment online won't fuck me over. Apparently Nintendo isn't likely to be able to detect the game unless you're online in-game, but better be safe than sorry and keep wifi off until the 18th. Get a new official .cia/freeshop in case Lurantis's .cia is somehow detected. Or in my case, buy a physical copy and transfer the save with JKSM.
>>
So it's just Pokemon, right? I can play other games just fine? Had the Wi-Fi disabled at all times when playing Pokemon just in case something like this happens.
>>
>>29962448
No. MHGen doesn't work for me either.
>>
>>29962991
I meant to ask if I could play other games online if I'm not banned but have the leaked cia.
Played a couple of matches in Smash just now to check if everything works, but I really don't want to touch Miiverse or eShop right now.
>>
>>29962991
As a 1000+ hour Monster Hunterer, this is the shit that terrifies me. I only installed Pokemon for shits and giggles.

>>29962312
Bless your intrepid soul. The thing left that worries me is the blatant note on the trainer passport, fuckin 'journey started on [before release]. Just JKSM export > import to post-release cia won't change that for us... but presumably any asshole with his time and date settings wrong could have a file saying he started in 2008?
>>
>>29959629
They can record every NNID that loggs into their servers. That's like basic stuff.
>>
>>29963169
The date will be fine, as lots of people have incorrect dates. (Though I set mine to November 18th out of paranoia, shame I forgot to change my region for a non-suck Vivillion pattern) I just am not going on until x hours pass (x being the number hours of my save) in case Nintendo decides to slam the ban hammer down again.
>>
>>29963169
YOu can have any date on trainer cards because your 3DS can be set to any date. People do it all the time, so it's nothing to worrry about.
>>
>wiiu NNID not banned

I guess this means its one of those temporary bans? I'm gonna wait it out, just for curiosity
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.