[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think its lame and embarassing when someone goes into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: sunandmoon.jpg (20KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
sunandmoon.jpg
20KB, 343x147px
Do you think its lame and embarassing when someone goes into a gamestop and walks out with both versions of the game? Am I overthinking this? does it make me look like a loner fag with no friends?
>>
They don't care
>>
>>29958474
dude who cares. someone might think that, butt fuck if em if they do.
>>
>>29958489
This and also they might just assume you're buying it for someone else
>>
OP confirmed for high functioning
>>
I think the workers are happy when they sell anything
>>
>>29958474
i remember at my oras midnight launch. litteraly tatted black dudes who are probably in a gang were there to buy the game. its really crazy far reached pokemon is. they dont give a shit op
>>
>>29958474
No one cares dude. Most of the staff will be playing it on their lunch breaks.
>>
>>29958474
Nigga, this is a Pokemon board. We're all loner fags with no friends.
>>
>>29958474
>Am I overthinking this?
yes you autist
>>
>>29958474
>Go to preorder game at gamestop
>"Oh hey, are you buying both?"
>"And oh hey, here's the codes for this months pokemon, I gave you 4 as I don't know how many games you've got"
Honestly the staff have been trained so hard to expect or push people buying all copys and things of something, where they get more flustered if you're only buying one.
>>
>>29958474
Just act confident. They'll only give a fuck if you seem to give a fuck.
>>
Copy that
>>
>>29958474
No one gives a shit unless you act like a total sperg about it. And in that case they're judging you separate from your tastes.
>>
>>29958474
My cousin and my brother both want sun so I having to buy 2 of the same version. That's probably weirder
>>
File: 1478912491935.png (826KB, 786x462px) Image search: [Google]
1478912491935.png
826KB, 786x462px
>>29958544
>litteraly tatted black dudes who are probably in a gang

Of course.
>>
pokemon is normie shit anon
as long as you dress like a normal person and don't wear those gay ass pikachu hats, then you're fine
>>
>buy one on eshop and one at store
>can preload and play the night before release and still get your physical copy

If you're going to be a buyfag then this is the way to do it
>>
>>29958603
What about wearing my Gardevoir shirt?
>>
>>29958474
It depends on your appearance really. If you're clean and not a neck beard looking dude they probably won't give it a second thought. If you go in there with your trench coat shorts and dingy t shirt then they'll draw their own conclusions.
>>
>>29958474
I'm buying 4 copies. 2 for myself (I like a base version and then a version I reset periodically to do challenge run on) and 2 for gifts to other people.
>>
>>29958474
it makes you look like an adult who can afford to do that sort of thing and doesn't socialize with a bunch of weebs
>>
>>29958659
Since you're rich, send me one as well
>>
>>29958474
>Do you think its lame and embarassing
>Pokemon
lol
>>
File: IMG_0648.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0648.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
No
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
I didn't preorder my copies because I'm a lazy shit and assumed I wouldn't have a problem since I got X and AS no problem.

If I show up at the Gamestop midnight release, can I still buy them?

Or will I be turned away and have everyone judging me?

feelsbad. I should've known this would be a big thing since normies are back thanks to Pokemon Go.
>>
>>29958474
Been walking out of gamestop with both versions for a decade now. Nobody really gives a shit. I actually feel kinda sympathetic that you're this self conscious, I hope you get better. It's not a fun way to live.
>>
>>29958474
> Am I overthinking this?
Yes
>>
>>29958474
No, first of normies first assumption would be you're getting it for a friend/sibling
>>
>>29958631
>furdevoir anything
kys
>>
>>29958774
probably if their stock won't run low before or they decide to turn away all non-preordering people so preordering ones get their shit
>>
>>29958474
>asking this shit in a post-GO era
>asking this shit when amazon is a thing
>>
If you're buying a Pokemon game in person at all then you've already lost
>>
>>29958474
No.
Who gives a shit? And more importantly, why?
>>
Who the fuck cares.

The workers at my local game store look more autistic than I do.
>>
>>29958474
The only lame and embarrassing thing is the fact that you made an entire thread about this on 4chan
>>
>not ordering from Amazon for 10 bucks cheaper

Also fuck it why do people care so much about what others think
I still buy cute shit at toys r us (I'm a girl though so I guess it helps).
Cashiers usually ask if I need a gift receipt lol.
>>
>>29959166
This, I hate those fucking mouth breathers.

>Hey man, you guys have genesect codes?
>we never got them this time.
> any idea if you will?
>no
>I heard you can print me one.
>nope.

Had to go to a different fucking store, where they told me the dudes at the other one just fucking keister them and put em on ebay.

Fucking assholes make me feel like the autistic when they are just fucking up.
>>
I don't really think anyone gives a shit at this point. They will probably be happy to get the sale. Also GO brought pokemon back onto the radar of the more "normie" audience(I don't know if this is successful, good bad or what. I just know my friends are now oddly hyped for SM to the point they bought 3ds's) If anything is going to make it lame it's you not giving in to maybe a cancerous conversation with someone who's trying to get back into pokemon.
>>
File: 8401648244926.png (467KB, 720x623px) Image search: [Google]
8401648244926.png
467KB, 720x623px
>>29959244
>>
>>29958474
I wouldn't think you have no friends. I'd just think you are an idiot for spending twice for the same game, except if you are >40yo and then I'd think you have a few kids to gift it to, but I wouldn't care anyway on the very next moment.
>>
>>29959356
I don't really care if you believe me

Was just saying it though because honestly I think we get away with more childish shit
>>
>>29958474
No?
>>
>>29958474
Let's review a couple key points...
>Nobody fucking cares.
>The people who are gonna be there for midnight release are getting the same games.
>Coming in at any other time, you're still amidst other people who are trying to buy a video game or gaming paraphernalia.
>You get a dope poster by pre-ordering both.

Just don't worry about it man. Spending your hard earned money on the shit that you enjoy is never something anybody is justified to make fun of, or stick their nose in.
>>
>Have game pre-ordered
>Will walk out with 1x Sun and 2x Moon for myself, my SO and my bff
>Don't give a shit

OP confirmed as manbabby lonerfag.
>>
>>29958474
Why would it? One for me, one for my younger sister, simple.
>>
>>29958474
they just want your money and you to fuck off asap

dont think too much about it
>>
>>29958474
I bought one for me and one as a Christmas gift for my sister
>>
>>29958474
No, I am a girl who works there and I preordered both copies, will be picking it up at release night
>>
> Go to Gamestop in August to preorder sun
> dude behind counter is a bro
> chat casually for a bit
> asks me if I want to get moon too
> tell him no because i never saw the point of getting both when you can just trade
> He laughs and said that you'd be shocked at how many antisocial weirdos there are.
> fill out his survey and give him high grades for making me laugh.

True story.
>>
>>29958474
You're overthinking this.
>>
>>29958544
>its really crazy far reached pokemon is.

This. It's really interesting how this board treats pokemon almost like it's some niche interest when it's mainstream as fuck.
>>
Especially with the hype stirred around the franchise because of Go, no one's gonna judge you. Even without that hype, no would would really give a shit.

We're in the age where you can't be called out for liking all of the geeky shit in pop culture. Anyone who still does that is fucking ancient.
>>
>>29958474
Nah, I just pre-ordered both copies and the collector's edition guide the day before yesterday and the guy was cool, asked what starter I'm getting on each and gave me two genesect code cards.
>>
>>29958474
Here's the thing. If you don't sperg out no one will care. Just don't cut in line and no one will judge you.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.