[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the frame rate on N3DS? Should I get one on black friday?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: new-nintendo-3ds1.jpg (155KB, 625x461px) Image search: [Google]
new-nintendo-3ds1.jpg
155KB, 625x461px
How's the frame rate on N3DS? Should I get one on black friday?
>>
>>29957410
???
>>
>>29957410
If you mean SuMo framerate: it's shit
>>
>>29957410

N3DS is superior to original 3DS in every way. Upgrade, anon, do it.
>>
>>29957410
It's pretty good except on double battles.
>>
Isn't the framerate locked unless you hack to unlock it?
>>
>>29957736
Not on the N3DS
>>
>>29957893
I thought the framerate double battles on the original 3ds were shit, not on the n3ds
>>
>>29958100
They're shit on the N3DS too. Even after setting the CPU to full speed. That's the only time I notice the framerate lower though.
>>
Another anon

I'm really thinking about getting one but I can't decide between the sexy buttons and faceplates or the huge screen. Any advice?
>>
>>29957736
Yeah it's for SM.

Those frame drops will drive me crazy when doing competitive VGC, but if it's bad on N3DS too, then maybe I should just save my money for the Switch.
>>
>>29958219
If you want a 'New' 3DS at a manageable size and like the customisation aspect go for the N3DS, if you prefer a larger screen and longer battery life then go for the N3DS Xl
>>
>>29958315
DO you know how much is the difference between the batteries?
>>
>>29958125
Adding to this, the frame rate is better on the N3DS in that you don't notice drops as frequently. You get drops on the O3DS just by Tauros charging through tall grass or activating a Z-move. Multi battles are the only areas I really notice drops on the N3DS, but I haven't done a Totem trial in a couple days so I might be forgetting if it drops there too.

Either way, there is a difference between O/N. I suggest waiting for the black friday N3DS if you're buying a system just for Sun and Moon.
>>
>>29957410

I regret my purchase, mostly because I don't do anything the N3DS benefits from.
S/M framerate isn't much better on it and I find myself playing my O3DS more regularly out of habit. If your old one is dying then upgrade, but otherwise I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>29958376
For playing 3DS games the N3DS 3.5-6 hr's for the N3DS Xl 3.5-7 its not a huge difference but using certain options like having wifi or sound does of course affect the battery life.
>>
Seeing as how this is the best deal for a 3DS, let alone it being a "new" 3DS, I would get it unless you don't have one that is in good condition. I've been using a OG 3DS since launch and plan to buy the Black Friday one due to how cheap it is. It's also available online, so I don't have to stand in line with ghetto trash
>>
>>29958881
>doesn't want to wait in line with poor people
>decides to be a poor person in private
Must be rough being you.
>>
If you have it, you can play the game at 804mhz which it pull only see minor frame drops in double battles with weather.
>>
>>29958935
>implying poor people have money to spend on black friday
>>
>>29958935
Naw, I'm not poor but there's no harm in buying something online that will be for sale.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.