[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There you go.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ban.gif (16KB, 605x217px) Image search: [Google]
ban.gif
16KB, 605x217px
Source:
https://twitter.com/RogersBase/status/798929892196818945
>>
was this a trap set by nintendo to weed out false fans?
>>
>>29956157
If so, it was super effective!
>.>
>>
>>29956157
>people who hated x and y and know it was the worst pokemon games to date pirated a game to make sure sun and moon werent the same exact shit
>not true fans

Hurr
>>
>>29956242
So, are you going to buy it?
>>
>>29956224
reddit
>>
>>29956242
>reviewers aren't allowed to test the game they play
This is what I am actually getting from this. If this eceleb faggot is a genuine reviewer this is something that's more shocking than anything else.
>>
>>29956784
>"Hey guys, we are... still doing work on the online servers. Yeah. That's it. Testing out a new auto-ban system for hackers. So don't go online before release date, it might have unforeseen consequences."
>OMFG NINTENDO IS NOT ALLOWING REVIEWERS TO CHECK OUT THE GAME SOMEONE ALERT THE GATORS ASAP
>>
>>29955989
Does joe got ninja'd?
>>
>>29956242
>Opinions about a previous game spurs pirates into pirating a game not officially released yet and going online on Nintendo's servers with it.
>Still considers themselves the true fans.

That's some interesting logic you have there.
>>
>>29956863
>reviewers can't review a game in its entirety
>this is somehow a good business practice
Man, this is why no adult takes video games seriously, its customer base is getting assfucked every nickel and dime.

So glad I don't support this twisted mainstream business anymore
>>
>>29957177
I think you can't revert that statement like that.
But you literally resorted to a
>no true scotsman
fallacy like a retarded mouthbreather, so you never had an argument to begin with. The burden of proof is upon the one making the claim, not the one opposing the claim you idiot.
>>
>>29955989
Some of you guys are alright, don't connect to the internet tomorrow if you are playing pokemon illegally

Happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning

so long space pirates
>>
>>29957296
And what exactly are those reviewers missing out on when they don't go online? Trading and battling with other reviewers? God, I wonder what those features are like?
>>
>>29957403
>and what exactly
Not an argument
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.