[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE JUST SHUT UP ALREADY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: scream.gif (319KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
scream.gif
319KB, 250x250px
WE GET IT. POKEMON SUN AND MOON LEAKED. SOME PEOPLE PIRATED THE GAME. SOME PEOPLE DIDN'T. NOW SHUT UP ALREADY.

>"Buyfags": Shut up. While it's true that you have the "moral high ground", it's glaringly obvious that the piratefags don't rightly care about morals, or have morals that are highly skewed. Stop attempting to rub it in their face.

>"Piratefags": Shut up. Yes, you got to play the game first. Yes, you may have happened to have already-hacked 3DSes or have the power to run Citra. Buyfags clearly don't care. Also, if your arguement as to why the piratefags "win" or the buyfags are "cucks" stem from logic that would fit in on /r9k/, you are only going to make buyfags facepalm or laugh at you.

I personally have gotten sick and tired of two factions popping up on this board and declaring war. It's happened all through the leak season with roothootfags/leakfags/whatever VS denialfags, and honestly, I didn't complain then because there was actually something to fight over. But there's nothing to fight over here- it's just two sides gearing up and flinging shit. And it's time to stop.
>>
calm down.
>>
>>29955399
It's not like that. Yeesh. Coolbros (what you call piratefags) won, straight up, but, like 1 guy, he got banned, and those idiots think they won, like, wtf?! They aren't "holier than thou", they need to shut up. We don't skewed morals, we're human, that's all. It's really just psychology, instinct, and survival of the fittest.
>>
Who cares what anyone says? Whoever's banned has been banned, and no one on this board can change it.
>>
>>29955399
Its over in 24 hours man, relax. Once the game comes out not one will care who got it first, speculation will be redundant, and people will be too busy PLAYING to debate about the ethics of piracy.
>>
>>29955399
We need another btfo moment like when the stats for all three final starters evo was revealed.
That would at least kept their mouth shut for... I don't know, a few hours?
>>
>>29955399

It's /vp/, what did you expect?
We will throw shit at each other at every opportunity we're given, and then laugh like the retarded sack of shit we are while saying ''Oh you got btfo! BTFO BTFO!''
>>
lmao
>>
>>29955592
This. It's literally just anons shitposting until the games come out because there's nothing better to do.
>>
triggered
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>29955531
>coolbros
>>
File: 1464910709496s.jpg (3KB, 96x75px) Image search: [Google]
1464910709496s.jpg
3KB, 96x75px
>>29955399
Are you kidding me? This is the most active the board has been in awhile. Just enjoy the show.
>>
The classic everyone else is annoying me thread, always being worse than what they are about
>>
>>29955399
Shut up you big fat Miltank
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.