[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INFORMING YOU /vp/diots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Colorful.jpg (34KB, 700x389px) Image search: [Google]
Colorful.jpg
34KB, 700x389px
>pic related
AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE PIRACY, NO MORE PKHEX, AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE HACKED BY SCIRESM/MICHAEL OR WHATEVER THE FAIRY BUTTFUCKING FAGGOT WANTS TO CALL HIMSELF. KAPHOTICS SLURPING HIS DICK. KAZOWAR GRINDING HIS ASSPUSSY INTO MICHAELS. AND OF COURSE THE OTHER SHITBUNKS WHO SIT AROUND JERKING THEIR COCKS TO THE GREAT BEANERS OF THE SEKRET KLUB HAX0R CYRKLE.

WHEN YOUR ALMIGHTY GOD, SWITCH IS RELEASED, Pokémon WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO BE HACKED. SHINIES WILL MEAN SOMETHING AND EVERY OTHER DEVICE THAT IS OUT BY NINTENDO WILL BECOME OBSOLETE. THE SWITCH IS THE REBOOT WE'VE ALL NEEDED AND THE 3DS ALONG OTHER DEVICES ARE ALREADY, IN THE PROCESS OF, OR GOING TO BE CTRL+ALT+DEL.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW YOU WON'T GET ANY FUCKING HOMEBREW OR PKHEX OR OTHER FLASHCART METHODS ON THE SWITCH??

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU'RE FUCKED! AND US MORALFAGS WILL WIN IN THE END! ASSHOLES!
>>
Or I could just be a buyfag when it comes to the Switch until HB on it is possible.
>>
>>29954768
You truely underestimate hackers.
>>
File: cheeky_haunted_things.png (168KB, 654x576px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky_haunted_things.png
168KB, 654x576px
>>29954768
>he thinks there won't be a transfer from 3ds option
>>
Yes, because the Wii and WiiU haven't been hacked to hell and back.
>>
>>29954768
People said literally the same thing about the 3DS.
>>
>>29954768
Same thing happened to 3DS you dumb fuck. Nintendo consoles eventually get rekt.
>>
File: vac.jpg (179KB, 816x448px) Image search: [Google]
vac.jpg
179KB, 816x448px
>>29954768

It will be hacked eventually. only a matter of time you caps spamming autistic.

Giving that Gen 8 is maybe 2 or 3 years out it will probably be hacked by then.

Oh, what is this I just moved my PKhexmons from my 3ds to my Switch.

keep living your fairy tale buddy.
>>
>>29954768
Don't make yourself obvious verlisify, the boys at /vp/ hate your guts
>>
dumbass
>>
File: 1454979895413.png (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454979895413.png
50KB, 400x400px
>>29954768
>buying a switch
>>
File: 1479272270869.jpg (113KB, 625x938px) Image search: [Google]
1479272270869.jpg
113KB, 625x938px
>>29954768
>YOU'RE FUCKED! AND US MORALFAGS WILL WIN IN THE END! ASSHOLES!

Why are you trying so hard? Are you one of the same people who blew the who leakfag/denialfag situation up by pretending to be in the other side?
>>
>Implying that Powersaves isn't a thing
>>
>>29954768
Fug
>>
My hacked Gen 3 Pokémon are still here with me on Gen VI, and I will transfer them to Sun in a few days.
>>
>>29954768
I hope so.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.