[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anything worse than these faggots? i mean, all of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1304.png (34KB, 240x120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1304.png
34KB, 240x120px
is there anything worse than these faggots?
i mean, all of the rivals in this game suck but trevor and tierno are so shit.
>>
Trevor was ok he just didn't do anything. You fight him like, twice. They could have had him be like the aide NPCs from other games that give you items when your Pokedex is filled enough.
Tierno I can't really redeem in any way.
>>
>>29954750
i like them, i don't get we people worry about them, is not like they get rid with something good and put these guys in place. i like to try to complete my pokedex before trevor. tierno is ok, he's not a real trainer, he says this everytime, he barely cares about fights, he just wants to dance. /vp/ is such a dumb place, i feel like you guys don't read the story
>>
I can't help but laugh every time I see the fat one
>>
>>29954828

>Let's compare our Pokédexes and see who has seen more kinds of Pokémon! To put it another way, I'm challenging you to my own kind of Pokémon battle.
>So, you've seen two kinds of Pokémon...
>I lost! How frustrating!
>>
>>29954896
why*
>>
>>29954896
>this ice cream tastes like dog shit
>well at least they didn't get rid of any actually good ice cream, so this dog shit icecream doesn't bother me one bit
>sometimes it feels like you guys can't appreciate the taste of dog shit

How's that XY stockholm syndrome treating you, anon?
>>
>>29955144
Well he clearly enjoyed the games so pretty well I'd say?
>>
XY rivals are much worse, as with everything in it compared to XY
>>
>>29955226
SM rivals*
>>
>>29954896
The problem with them isn't the idea behind them, but the execution

>have a friend who is more into dancing than fighting
>only has one pokemon in his team that at least somewhat resembles his theme

>have a friend who is more into collecting pokemons and challenges you to who collects them faster
>you would still win, even when you would go through the whole game with only your starter
>>
>>29955456
I quite like Tierno and Trevor, but not having Tierno in a game with Contests was pretty dumb.
>>
File: Serena(Lose).png (120KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Serena(Lose).png
120KB, 400x240px
>>29954750

But they aren't Serena
>>
>>29954750
>rivals

Guess that meme is still alive
>>
>>29954750
they're not your rivals, though. they were your yes-men
>>
>>29955456
Can we think of a good Tierno team, then?

Starting with
>Hitmontop

for obvious starters
>>
>>29957626
if gen 7 were included he'd have the Oricorio birds
>>
>>29957626
Ludicolo?
>>
>>29957626
Ludicolo, Bellossom, Lilligant, Hitmontop and Spinda.
In Gen 7 he obviously would have Oricorio
>>
I loved XY because they're the only games where you
>Meet two hot chicks off the bat, one who's a crazy outgoing slut and the other who stealth wants your cock
>Get a group of friends that extracts boundless wisdom, wit and charm from all your "..."s
>Throws a city-wide parade in the largest city in your honour
>>
>>29957626
>>29957677
>>29957702
>>29957767
>Dragon Dance
>Quiver Dance
>Swords Dance
>Teeter Dance

Is there anything that learns all four?
>>
I know it has nothing to do with dancing, but I want Tierno to get a Vanillite to soothe my autism.
>>
>>29957869
I think Lilligant learns all except DD, but learns Petal Dance.
>>
They're straight up faggots. The lot of you defending them were too young to even play RSE when it came out. So in other words, Nintendo successfully reached its target audience at the time.
>>
>>29958052
Nah, some of us having been playing since Gen 1 and don't give a fuck if the game has silly characters.
I can fucking promise you that people who have been playing these games for the last two decades aren't the ones bitching about little shit like this.
>>
>>29954750
Trevor was ok since he was just kind of there most of the time, even if he is useless.. Replace him with ugly-ass Shauna trying to be a forced love interest even if the vastly superior Serena is standing right next to her.
>>
>>29954750
Tierno is the sexiest rival in the entire series.
>>
>>29955226
Which ones? The actual rivals in battling as in Gladion and Hau or the rival for the spot of main protagonist, Lillie?
>>
>>29957626
Lilligant, Volcarona
>>
>>29954750
>wants to take pictures and dex every Pokémon
>Doesn't come back and have a Rotomdex in SM
>>
>>29958110
I'm not bitching. They are accurate reflections of the degradation of the series, and I merely state that as an objective fact.

Like it or not, a game is a story, and as in all stories characters can either be done poorly or well. It's possible to characterize a fat dancing faggot well, but GF didn't because they didn't have to. That's the perk of a young target audience.
>>
They were shit rivals, but I'll let Tierno slide because he's sexy af with his dance moves and his chicken-chan ass looking haircut
>>
File: IMG_2453.jpg (545KB, 850x1163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2453.jpg
545KB, 850x1163px
Does Shauna only get a pass because she's fuckable? What if she were a dude while Trevor and Tierno were girls?
>>
>>29960256
everyone would love loli Trevor, even less people would like Tierno and Shauna than they do now
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.