[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the whole game gonna have this many unskippable cutscenes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: C22DOGel.jpg (45KB, 640x577px) Image search: [Google]
C22DOGel.jpg
45KB, 640x577px
Is the whole game gonna have this many unskippable cutscenes? I don't give a shit about story I just like catching pokemon.

Please tell me there is a way to skip.
>>
When the fuck did I sign up to buy a movie before I'm allowed to play my game RREEEE
>>
>>29954613
this
>>
More importantly why did they give us ability to run right from the start of the game but you have to press B to activate it? Now I have to play two handed and can't stop to shitpost.

It's not like it added any reward for progressing in the game since you get it automatically. Who is gonna walk?
>>
Nope, also good luck rolling for starter gender or good stats/nature.

Each reroll from a soft reset takes about 3 minutes of cutscenes.
>>
>"XY had no story! The characters were boring! The champion was the worst!"
>SM adds story
>"This is so terrible why is there so much story"

Hi /v/, how's your board? Still shitty as always?
>>
>on bridge
>run
character stumbles on creaky bridge
>walk
character stumbles on creaky bridge
>walk even slower by not pushing analog stick whole way forward
character stumbles a third time

???
>>
>>29954984
It's not so much that there is a story, it's more than I can't skip it.

I couldn't give less of a shit if some other people bought a game so they could watch a screen and not press any buttons.
>>
>>29954970
they probably did it on purpose to stop people soft resetting for this shit lol
>>
>>29954953
What's even the point of forcing us to use the circle pad if we can't automatically run when we push it all the way?
>>
>>29954984

Who are you quoting? Literally no one said that. Plus it DID have story; it was just a stupid one.
>>
jesus fucking christ I can't watch this movie anymore it's been like 15 minutes and all I've got is this sparkling stone and conversations with like 6 random fuckwits I have no idea why they're pedoing on my 10 year old character.
>>
>>29955468
>walk towards door
>this fucking shirtless guy walks in again and stops me leaving

REEEE GET AWAY FROM MY MOTHER AND OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU WEIRD SHIRTLESS MAN

RRREEEE
>>
He's showing me how to catch a pokemon. Didn't this shit used to be optional?
>>
Okay so there's no 3D in battles either. Is there 3D in this game at all?
>>
>>29955914
3D is only avaliable when you're using the Poké Finder
Who uses 3D though?
>>
>>29956113
I switch it on now and then to test out how shit looks then turn it back off again pretty fast. Still, would have been nice to at least have the option...
>>
Okay if I get past the first gym and it's still a fucking movie where I press A occasionally I officially quit. This is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>29956314
I'm sorry, anon.
Also, there are no gyms. It's trials.
>>
>>29956487
Oh uhh, after the first trial then?

Idk I'm just still kind of waiting for the "tutorial" bit to be over where they're always talking loads but now I'm getting the feeling that it's just more of a guided game like that now.
>>
>>29956571
Depends if you mean guided as in streamlined (go here to progress) or just general tutorial fuckery. The latter ends pretty quickly (except for rotomdex, it's there for the retards), but the first one never ends. This is a very much story-focused game.
>>
>>29956693
Fuck, looks like I'm gonna hate this game.

I like just exploring and catching pokemon, I don't want to know about all these characters :<
>>
>>29956787
Welp. I'm truly sorry, anon. This is probably the least random exploration-heavy game in the series by a wide margin. Try going to the second or third trial, if you still dislike it, i don't think anything is gonna make you like it.
>>
>>29956787
I've been ignoring the story for days to try to hunt Pokemon, so it's not if you can't go off and do your own thing, especially once you get fly and surf, when you don't want to deal with the story for a while.
>>
>>29956843
>>29956818
are like 7 year old kids gonna sit and read all this shit for ages? Just out of interest, because I know when I was younger I couldn't even sit through a fucking loading screen for 10 seconds

Maybe I have "muh adhd" but whatever
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.