[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/ what are your plans for tomorrow while waiting for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

So /vp/ what are your plans for tomorrow while waiting for the game's midnight release?

-I have class from 10am-3pm

-I really have no interest in seeing it, but i'm going to watch a 7pm showing of Fantastic Beasts (just to pass the time)

-by 10pm i'll head over to gamestop because they have some sort of mini pokemon tournament where you can win a plushie and a free Sun and Moon strategy guide or some shit. I'm not interested in participating I'll just watch.

-Once midnight hits i'll get my games (I'm buying both) and i'll probably play until about 4am'ish. Unfortunately most of that time (if not all of it) will be spent soft resetting for a female with a decent nature.
>>
>>29953613
Dude, this pic is so true! Thanks anon!
>>
>>29953613

I pre-ordered at the mall, which won't be open at midnight. I'll see if I can go by after work though and see if I can convince the clerk to give me the copy early since there's no midnight release.
>>
>>29953613
I have to write 2 essays by monday
>>
>>29953613
>the bottom left pic
mrs goodra triggered
>>
>>29953717

lol yep I had all sorts of projects and homework due by Friday, but I cranked them out earlier this week so I wouldn't have it looming over my head as I played the games.
>>
i have to wait to the 23rd.
>>
>>29953695
Yeah, there are 5 gamestops in my city, and I had to go to three of them before I could find one that was going to stay open for a midnight release. The one i'm getting my games from had about 200 preorders and that was 2 weeks ago so they've probably got a lot more since then. There is a 24 hour Wal-Mart in my area, but they notoriously have absolutely no idea what is going on with regards to games, so I didn't want to take the risk of relying on wal-mart only to not get the games. I would have done a digital download, but I don't trust nintendos shitty servers either.
>>
File: 1471449900094.png (110KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471449900094.png
110KB, 1000x1000px
>>29953717
>I've had exams for the past few weeks and my last one is Thursday.
Finally get a break this weekend, feels good
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.