[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (169KB, 273x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169KB, 273x600px
Since the game is almost out for the people still waiting, and retards who went online got banned. I just want to take a moment and tell everyone that will be starting soon, to NOT choose Popplio.
The game is already easy enough, but most things, most important things on the first 2 islands. Are weak to either water or fairy, and even entering the 3rd island Primarina has too big of an advantage. If you want any fun starting this game Choose Litten or Rowlet.
t. Poppliofag
>>
>>29951590
I want to fuck that jar
>>
>>29951590
I noticed that too, Disarming voice takes the entire first island both Raticate and the Kahuna. And then Olivia and the Fire and Water Challenges are also taken care of by Brionne.
>>
No, I'm taking popplio like I planned since day 1
>>
>>29951695
I mean it's fun at first but then it just got fustrating with my starter being the answer to everything. I started to box Pokemon from my team without ever having gotten to use them. I just wanted to give fair warning I guess
>>
What is this meme about getting banned? I'm using the online since Lurantis dropped the .cia and nothing happened until now.
>>
>>29952094
You're not entirely in the clear bans usually happen in 2-3 waves at a time before they feel satisfied with their hits there could be another soon if you really have been using online features
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.