[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24 hours until Sun & Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1920x1080px
As of right now there are only 24 hours until Sun & Moon start officially rolling out (in a way that won't get your 3DS bricked) starting with the midnight release in Australia

ITT Hype
>Which version did you decide on?
>Which starter are you using (if any)?
>Have you planned your team?
>Are you getting the game at midnight
>(for eurofags and piratefags only) will the next two days make you kill yourself?
>>
>>29951353
Amazon shipped mine this morning. Hopefully I get them tomorrow.
>>
>(for eurofags and piratefags only) will the next two days make you kill yourself?

Eh. I only use online for WT and GTS anyway. I'm not a tourneyfag who frequent /wfg/. I'm still on 3rd island and I reckon once I finish all post-game stuff, I would uninstall the game and move on to my FFXV later this month.
>>
File: Ubers.png (113KB, 549x669px) Image search: [Google]
Ubers.png
113KB, 549x669px
>>29951353
I still hate it that we Eurofags get punished because some asshole here broke the street date 3 years ago. But hey, at least it's just 7 days. Unless Amazon completely screws me over, then i'm actually gonna kill myself. Still hope that everyone else will at least be enjoying the games tomorrow.
>>
>today is the 16th
>game is out on the 18th
>24 hours left
>>
>>29951353
Getting Sun because I didn't care about the exclusives and my best mate is getting moon

Getting Rowlet because I love birds and this one not being a flying-type means I can have two birds on my team without overlap (once it evolves)

Getting it at 11pm since I'm getting it online and it'll be midnight everywhere here.

Ausfag so no necking required
>>
>>29951463
Is that the actual reason? Seems kinda pointless. This release has made it clear that it has nothing to do with the region.

Hang in there, eurofag :(
>>
>>29951464
>basic reading comprehension
It's the 17th in Australia already
>>
>>29951353
>edgy image for no reason
>>
>>29951543
>Zelda
>Edgy
>>
>>29951534
>have to travel 300 miles to nearest electronics boutique and fight off rabid jellyfish to get a copy
>>
>>29951565
You guys still have Electronics Boutique?That's pretty neat. All of ours in the UK turned into GAME.
>>
>>29951353
>>(for eurofags and piratefags only) will the next two days make you kill yourself?
No because I've already finished the game on my computer. Halfway through Sun, completed Moon already.
>>
>>29951353
>I like the version exclusives of Sun more but I still think I'm going for Moon. I'm an evening type myself.
>Rowlet.
>Only Decidueye, Golisopod and Toucannon. I plan to use only gen VII Pokémon (I might use an Alolan form), though.
>No, too paranoid for that.
>While I admit I wish I could play the game with the rest of the world at the same time, I've been through much longer waiting times with R/S and D/P so I'll manage.
>>
>>29951565
>not carrying jellyfish repellent everywhere you go
>>
>>29951585
game is so shit, gamestation used to be somewhat decent, moreso when they used to carry old generation stuff. My local had a virtualboy in there once. Sad I never grabbed it.
>>
>>29951585
GAME tried to do that here and died out shortly after
>>
>>29951564
I think he's talking about the image which is in fact, edgy. Not the franchise.
>>
>>29951646
Oh ok. Just thought it was relevant, wasn't trying to be edgy.
>>
>>29951617
Yeah, Gamestation used to be great for picking up retro stuff. Game brought them out if I remember, probably why it turned to shit.
>>
eShop midnight release yes?
>>
>>29951721
Apparently
>>
>>29951721
So I've heard but I can't actually find anywhere that says so.
>>
>>29951353
>>Are you getting the game at midnight
I'm gonna go early to wait in line and act like my first game was pokemon go and that I didn't even know a new game was coming out till just a couple days ago. I'm gonna make as many attempts to try to compare it to Pokemon Go as possible.
>>
Doing a Nuzlocke. Prepared to have a nuzlocke thread(s). Tell me. Will I be alright?
>>
>>29952110
Why? Do you want to piss other people off, do you want to know how many people actually buy the game due Go or both?
>>
If anyone can answer this I'll love you.
So I have an aus ds but am in Europe at the moment, I've preloaded moon and my ds is on eu time. My game is unlocking on the 18th (the counter says two days left) but my question is will it unlock when it hits midnight in aus? Or not until my ds clock ticks over? I assumed it'd be the same time as aus but if it was it should say one day left and checking now it says two still. Thanks gang
>>
>>29952140
no.
Guzma really is the best bugmaster.
Mimikyu will take at least one of your team to the grave, because it can't be OHKO and even Lurantis can slay you with Castform.
If they don't kill you, prepare to be understaffed and crippled the whole run.
Oh, and Hau is not to be underestimated.
>>
Come on Gamefreak, we brexited give us the game at the same time of the rest of the world. Punish the continentals.
>>
Sun. Didn't seem like too much of an issue this time.
Rowlett, but Incineroar's personality made me really like it too. Primarina isn't a slouch either, I'll be doing three runs in a row.
Still trying to make everything fit well without overlapping types.
Pre-loaded.
American living in Europe; best of both worlds.
>>
>>29952273
This is exciting as fuck
>>
European with an american 3DS, i wonder when exactly do i get the pre-loaded game unlocked.

Im afraid its midnight USA so about 6am next day for me.
>>
>>29952238
Pls respond
>>
>>29952273
Cool. I'm excited.
So if i don't lose members to them I'll be understaffed?
>>
>>29951353
Moon
The water starter as always
I don't plan team, the real fun is just finding your bro along the way and believing in them no matter what.
I am getting the game in store.

I am europeean, but for some reason you can get it on the 18 or even 17 in france.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-10-11-00-39-1.png (137KB, 1080x243px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-10-11-00-39-1.png
137KB, 1080x243px
>>29951353
>Both
>Rowlet
>pic related, except swap crabomidable for Araquianid
>no
>I'm getting my copy Friday
>>
>>29951353
>>Which version did you decide on?
Sun but it wasn't an easy choice with the way the day/night thing works
>>Which starter are you using (if any)?
Rowlette. Decidueye is the only starter final evo I like this time. First time using a grass starter in my first playthrough
>>Have you planned your team?
I'm going to train most new mons, not just 1 team. Does anyone know how soon we can get Wishiwashi? I look forward to using it the most
>>Are you getting the game at midnight
No. I have errands to run the day of release so I'm just going to get it while I'm doing that
>>(for eurofags and piratefags only) will the next two days make you kill yourself? HAHAHAHA piratefags! Sorry Euros
>>
File: stamps.jpg (113KB, 725x965px) Image search: [Google]
stamps.jpg
113KB, 725x965px
Anyone here have one of those Sun and Moon Emulators? Im in need of some HQ screencaps of the Tapu stamps you get.
>>
>Moon
>Primarina
>Primarina, Midnight Lycanroc, Mudsdale, Sylveon, Goodra, sixth undecided, some may change
>Probably not
>>
>still dont know what starter i want
>was so hyped for torracat to evolve into a giant quick panther or something
>turned into a slow wrestlecat

Are any of the starters actually good? I'm leaning Primarina right now
>>
>>29951524
It's not, it's some kind of bullshit rumor. US got it earlier simply because the holiday sales are stronger there in late November than they are in Europe.

But those Americans who still believe in the leak thing can kiss their early release bye-bye next time because of what happened with SM I guess :^|
>>
Moon, since my GF picked Sun and I didn't really care about getting a specific version.

Litten, I always pick the fire starter on my first run. My GF will probably pick edgybird.

Not really,I'll juste pick whatever 'mons I'll catch along the way. Probably the starter (will box if I can get a Chandelure with the QR thingy), Minior, Araquianid, maybe Fabio Dugtrio. Not sure what else yet.

I pre-purchased it on the eStore, but I have to work the next morning, so I won't be able to play until later in the day.

I played a bit in Citra until it crashed, so I don't have to kill myself.
>>
File: starters.gif (2MB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
starters.gif
2MB, 251x240px
needs a name
>>
>>29951353
>starting with the midnight release in Australia
Is Japan the same time zone?

Because my Japanese 3DS still tells me to wait 2 days.
>>
Who /Perth/ here? Friday can't come soon enough
>>
Bumping this thread I need to know if it'll release at midnight or 9 or midday like the eshop usually updates
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.