[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun/moon cia installation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: facebook-share-image-usa.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-usa.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
Hey Guys,

so i installed FBI and pokemon sun and moon from the cias on my Old Nintendo 3ds. But the problem is that every time i start the games i get a blackscreen and have to manually close my 3ds

Would be cool if someone shares and knows how to fix my problem

greetings Stef :)
>>
>>29951281
Not sure if people are actually following the black screen issue on O3DS.

I got mine working by running tiny format and formatting my system. After that I reinstalled moon and everything worked.
For the guy above who keeps saying the issue was due to preload or what not. I did not do anything of the sort to cause it.

If your running Luma and have the black screen issue turn on dev mode and try run it again and you will see that it crashes on svcCheck or something similar. formatting fixed what ever the cause of the issue was.

so I didnt lose all my sysnand stuff even though I have a9lh i decided to add a redNAND copy of my sysNAND and format that instead. It shows black screen on my sysNAND but it works on the formatted emuNAND.
>>
File: ROROROROOR.jpg (309KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ROROROROOR.jpg
309KB, 853x1280px
>>29951281
BANNU ROROROROROORORORO
YOU MADE MISTAKU, NINJU WARRIOR ON THE WAY
>>
First of all thx for your answer. But i dont really understand what you want to say cause im quite new to this stuff. What am i supposed to do now ?
>>
Import a dummy seed via FBI
>>
>>29951281
you on regular a9lh with luma?
or emunand?
>>
Im sorry i dont know how this works i tried downloading a seed and then going to titles in fbi and selecting import seed but everything i get is failed to import seed ???
>>
a9lh with luma
>>
>>29951639
looks like you installed the seedless version before the leak... right?
>>
i installed this one mega:///#!PcNBSQyL!Xhok-0gtVw1KtOYWyu6RInu2MdvY2T23vDSJZdcQVGk
dont know if it is allowed to post dl links here pls tell me if it is
>>
you use a o3ds right?
the o3ds has less ram and hence "bigger" games work different for them (like monhun or smash, or now pokemon sm).

On Luma those games dont work if you use a bootmanager to access luma. check the luma wiki for how to handle this

Or

You installed the seedless cia to play the game once a seed is released (no need to waste time waiting to download and istall it) And then went on installing the lurantis leak. In this case you gotta remove the seed and remove the game before installing it

nontheless check /hbg/ on /vg/
they might be of better help
>>
i just downloaded the lurantis cia and installed it nothing else
>>
>>29951897
then its has def something to do with your luma set-up

pokemon sm are games that need bigger ram and luma may have problems with this on o3ds. go to hbg
>>
what is hbg ? thanks for your help
>>
>>29951996
this boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/160327310
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.