[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3053.jpg (122KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3053.jpg
122KB, 1000x746px
I want to buy sun but I REALLY don't want to go out (Extreme social anxiety). So what can I do?
>>
>>29951097
It's almost like in this time and age you can buy shit online.
>>
>>29951097
Buy it on eShop? Buy it off Amazon? Is this some weird kind of bait?
>>
buy it from eshop or amazon you dumb balliofag

if you don't have a credit card you are underage anyway
>>
just send me the money I'll go get it for you bud.
>>
Get it in the eShop. Or give someone the cash to pick up a physical copy and pay them in oral sex.
>>
I would but my card has stopped working
>>
>>29951097
>wanting to buy sun
>not wanting to go out in the sun to buy it
kek
>>
>>29951124
>going to the midnight release to get moon
its like pottery
>>
>>29951130
>it's like pottery

kek.
>>
>>29951097
I know right, I wish you could download all non-physical goods for free on the internet, but there are strictly enforced laws on that.
>>
>>29951134
Did you really type of the green text instead of highlighting it and clicking on post number/
>>
>>29951401
Are you really autistic to the point of noticing a wrong apostrophe in a post on 4chan and then making a post about it?
>>
>>29951097
>being beta
>buying x and y 2.0
>giving jew freak more money

Cancer killing pokemon Id say if it werent already in its death throes

>but muh go

Propping up a carcass for a puppet show like Weekend at Bernie's still qualifies as being dead
>>
>m-muh social anxiety

These people are driving me nuts as I get older. Man up.
>>
>>29951930
Yes.
>>
>>29951930
Someone's defensive.
>>
Better use the pirate version, it's not worth 40 bucks at all.
>>
>>29951097
Just buy it dude, stores don't give a shit, there's plenty of man children that buy their games.
>>
>>29951097
You're ashamed tô buy it yourself? I'm 23 years old, nobody I know (of my age) still plays it, but I am still going to the store to buy it myself. And I admit it to everyone who asks. Seriously, the best way to avoid being ashamed of that kind of things is just not giving a fuck and being confident about it. May be hard on the beggining, but you have to start.

But if you really can't, just buy it online.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.