[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can get banned if you get an early copy in sun and moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: PokemonSun.jpg (29KB, 585x300px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonSun.jpg
29KB, 585x300px
i've heard some hackfags getting banend,but what if you got a legit copy 2 days early you will get banned?
>>
>>29949865
Possibly, we have no idea.
>>
literally just dont fucking go online idk why anyone thought itd be a good ide to go online i havent even NEEDED to go online yet
>>
>>29949865
Just don't fucking risk it by going online
Why is this so hard for people to understand?
>>
i don't have the game,i'm just asking if you can get banned if amazon,gamespot or whatever gives you a legit copy early.

It's not your fault geting a LEGIT copy early,so getting banned youl'ven weird.
>>
>>29949937
just dont go online you dont need to go online refrain from going online dont use online the online feature? avoid using that
>>
>>29949865
Doubt it
>>
Worst case you could appeal to Nintendo with proof your purchase is legit or w/e and they'd most likely unban you.
>>
>>29949865
Physical copies report a unique header to Nintendo's servers when you go online.

The dumped copy everyone was pirating had no header, so what Nintendo likely did was blanket-ban everyone using the unheadered version. Simple.

A legit physical copy a couple days early will probably not get you banned. Reviewers have been playing theirs for a week at this point already, so they can't just ban literally everyone currently playing the game.
>>
>>29949865
Yes, and the store/person that sold the game to you ,will have a lot of problem with the justice, or you, If you work in a store and played before the release. Better be banned.
>>
>>29950191
That's great to hear.
I was afraid that nintend banned innocent people just for reciving a legit copy early.
>>
Can you get 3ds banned if you played 10min or so in citra?
I feel fucking bad for doing it,but i was impatient so i played citra 10 min for try the game,feel really bad for doing it.
I blame the leaker for posting the .cia when people where in the hype train and we weren't thinking enough because we were blind for the hype and we didn't think that emualting moon in the pc was bad.

Sigh,annyone else feels really bad for playing 10min or this in citra?
>>
File: DonatingYous.png (179KB, 508x494px) Image search: [Google]
DonatingYous.png
179KB, 508x494px
>>29950753
(you)
>>
>>29950753
>citra
>3ds
choose
>>
>>29950753
Citra is not a 3DS you idiot. Nintendo is banning people from wifi and Citra doesn't even have access to fucking wifi.
>>
>>29950191
even cia? I thought I always get a header if I go online with the cia?
>>
File: 1430828365990.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1430828365990.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>29950753
Please tell me you're just doing this for the (You)s. Nobody can be this retaded, right?
>>
>>29951241
Woo, someone bit!
>>
>>29950191
So if I had wireless turned off the whole time I should be good?
>>
>>29949865
You are fine. Dumped hack reports as ver.0 to the server which is a huge indicator. Lurantis gave us the game, but consequently made us easier to find.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.