[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Beast VGC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wincest.jpg (86KB, 541x396px) Image search: [Google]
wincest.jpg
86KB, 541x396px
Now that Ultra Beasts are confirmed to be allowed in VGC, would they be dominating the scene? What other Alolan dex pokemons would be viable?
>>
>>29949808
Thing with Ultra Beasts is that while they have one or two high stats, the rest are complete garbage. They're often glass cannons and so can be destroyed easily
>>
Mega Aggron: Bear eddition
>>
>>29949808
I can see people running the electric thing with a scarf and in tandem with Top Kek for the added fuck you.

As for Alola mons, I dont know how viable a staller like Toxapex is but that thing will be fucking annoying in the long run for sure. Someone could come in with a gimmick as fuck hail team with a Ninetales Aurora setter. Tapus of healthy meta are probably gonna make up most of it though.

Also sauce
>>
>>29949908
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59915235
>>
The only UB I can clearly see dominating OU is Pheromosa. The others are probably UU fodder unless they combo well with specific strategies, though who knows. Most of them have unique things going for them, so we'll just have to see how that plays into the developing meta.

UBs aside, Top Lel and Marshmallow are definitely Ubers. Bewear, Mimikyu, A-Dugtrio, and A-Golem are all probably OU. Toucan Sam will unfortunately be delegated to UU, despite best efforts. Pyukumuku will be in limbo, drifting in and out of experimentation, like the Sableye/Shuckle bastard child it is.
>>
Every Pokemon this gen is garbage except for maybe like 2 or 3 of them, so we aren't going to see them "dominate" anything.
>>
>>29949808
Most of them suck so I don't see why you care.
>>
>>29949808
Lele Chan will be the strongest!!!!!!!
>>
The only UBs that look like they're going to cause any major issues are Pheromosa, Xurkitree, and potentially Kartana. The rest look solid to not great.

Honestly, even Pheromosa can't really get away with the kinds of things it could in Singles compared to Doubles/VGC. Unless if you have a Rage Powder Amoongus or something with Follow Me covering it (or of course if both it and your other Mon can somehow OHKO both opposing mons), it's gonna take a hit that will most likely mean the end of it. 71/37/37 is low enough that even a neutral hit from a wall could potentially take it out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.