[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inevitable DPP Remakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1933.png (129KB, 400x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1933.png
129KB, 400x498px
yfw the inevitable DPP remakes continue the story of Sun and Moon in the same way ORAS continued certain story aspects of XY and will be called SolarDiamond and LunarPearl, culminating in some weird shit where Giratina created the Ultra Beasts in the Distortion World, and Necrozma tries to achieve its perfect form either by absorbing the powers of Solgaleo and Lunala in each of its arm crystals or some other method, and it challenges Arceus and looses in the end, reflecting the book of revelations' apocalypse albeit on a much smaller scale. I'm sure Silvally will play a part too.
>>
SolarDiamond and LunarPearl sound interesting
>>
>>29949677
>>29949911
why dont you fucking retards stop giving the game retarded ass shit names, ya faggots
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 207x200px
>>29949677
It will be called Star Platinum you retard.
>>
nah gen 4 was too shitty to be remaked
>>
>>29950515
This
>>
>they will ruin your favorite gen with autismo handholding and babby-tier art direction
Maybe I should just kill myself.
>>
>>29950530
>more of the shitty underagebait mega-evo gimmick
JUST
>>
>gen 7
>DPP remakes
1 remake per system, not happening until gen 8 comes out on the Switch
>>
>>29950572
muh fucking patterns
>>
>>29950599
muh fucking complaining about muh fucking patterns
>>
>>29950599
Pattern autism aside, the switch will be out next year so it's pretty likely.
3DS is absolutely shit anyway.
>>
"Hoenn confirmed" was the best meme
>>
>>29949677
I'm torn between the fact that I love Gen 4 and I'd love to play it again while updated to current-gen mechanics and the the fact that ORAS was a fucking terrible remake that butchered Gen 3 and is somehow worse than Emerald.

I have this lingering feeling a Gen 4 remake wouldn't use anything from Platinum and Mt-Coronet seems like a prime candidate to be casualized to shit
>>
>>29950611
Gamefreak have been breaking all types of patterns time and time again since BW. We have no reason to trust them anymore.

>>29950615
I guess you're right, I also don't think this will be coming out for the 3DS. I think for the first time Pokémon will be one of the very early titles for a new console/handheld. Nintendo is gonna want the power of Pokémon to encourage people to buy the Switch since it's a pretty big project.
>>
>>29950666
Nice trips

also
DPPt was what sparked the wave of linearity (starting with BW) and casualization (starting with XY) because jap kids thought it was too hard and the region too confusing.
>>
>>29950169
>retarded names.
Bitch i havent even hit moronic yet.
>Dick Diamond
>Pussy Pearl
>>
>>29950501
Doctor Who reference.
>>
>>29950666
I think the only linearity that will be done to Sinnoh would ve structuring the region in a way that has you explore it left-middle-right. Basically, the gym order would be remixed so that Canalave becomes early(perhaps second or third) Snowpoint lands somewhere in the middle(5th-6th) and the zig zagging for the lakes only happens once all the gyms are beaten and the climax happens before the league.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.