[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best indicator of a generation life span are mythical since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0739.jpg (20KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
20KB, 297x170px
>best indicator of a generation life span are mythical since GEN IV
>GEN VII only has 2
>they already used Magearna in M19
>Marshadow is probably the protagonist of M20

Brace yourself for Pokemon VIII, fall 2018 on Nintendo Switch
>>
>>29949446
>there was never a meloetta movie
>>
>>29949446
>Marshadow movie
>Probably a UB movie
>necrosma movie/3rd game
>3rd game movie
>>
i'm more excited for sun/moon 2 and d/p remakes
>>
>>29949446
>patterns
Seriously ?
>>
There's the extra Pokeball Magerna so they technically have two more Mythicals they can release.
>>
>>29949446
Since you like patterns so much wanna know of another one?

No generation has only ever lasted 2 years
>>
>>29949502
Gen 5 did.
>>
>>29949468
>UB movie featuring the Tapus and Soluna
>Necrosma movie featuring Marshadow
This is all we can hope for. Any more is stretching it.

>>29949492
Pokeball Magearna is in the 19th movie too you dumbass.
>>
>>29949502
>What is Gen 5
>>
>>29949565
>>29949580
2010-2013

3 years folks
>>
>>29949574
What does that have to do with anything? I'm saying they can distribute it as the Mythical Pokemon for a year if they want to.
>>
>on Nintendo Switch
>they think the Switch replaces the 3DS
>they think Nintendo is going to abandon the handheld market that was theirs for more than a decade
(lol
>>
>>29949565
>>29949580
By this logic, gen 6 only lasted 2 years as well
>>
>>29949603
gen 6 had 3 mythicals

There's still AZ Floette though, they can use it as a mythical
>>
>>29949474
This one actually makes sense because it ties into how TPCi market the movies. They want a mythical per movie in most cases for marketing and mythicals are pretty much solely designed for movies. If there's only 2 this gen compared to the 4 or 3 of recent gens then they obviously intend this one to be shorter.
>>
>>29949599
>Switch
>abandoning the handheld market

lol. It's literally marketed as a handheld in Japan. They only reason it isn't here in burgerland is because consoles sell better.
>>
>>29949599
They're not abandoning the handheld market they're trying to combine both markets in a misguided attempt. Only Nintendo would be dumb enough to cannibalise sales by creating a product to compete with their other product.
>>
>>29949631
3 mythicals but it lasted just as long as gen 5 did
>>
>>29949446
>>29949631

Eternal Floette does appear in SM code os thats another possible "mythical" event though i dont see how they'd use it in Alola
>>
File: 1468049160411.png (64KB, 370x408px) Image search: [Google]
1468049160411.png
64KB, 370x408px
>>29949502
>WE ARE STUCK ON THE 3DS FOR 3 (THREE) MORE YEARS
>>
M20 (2017) - Solgaleo and Lunala, with Marshadow as the mythical
M21 (2018) - Necrozma (probably in a new form) and UBs, with Mew holding its special Z-Crystal as the mythical
M22 (2019) - Gen 8 mythical

The second Gen 7 game (third version, sequel or remakes) will probably come next year or in 2018. Gen 8 only in 2019.
>>
>>29949799
Mew was just distributed this year along with the rest of mythicals

I'll bet Mew Z-move will be something like "if you send your mew from RBY you'll get a z-crystal for it"
>>
>>29949700
we are not, by next time this year the 3DS is probably going to be out of production, the Switch was conceived to finally let Nintendo have only one machine and retire from the race against Microsoft and Sony, they're not going back. The entire Switch reveal was a disaster for Nintendo
>they announced Project NX early as fuck because the Wii U was already beyond any possibility of repair and they needed to placate the investors
>this made both Wii U and 3DS sales fall even more because everyone and their grandma knew that after they merged the hardware division it was obvious Nintendo was going for some sort of hybrid (which is also, incidentally the road they set many moons before when they revealed the Wii U)
>they finally announce the Switch but fail to have it on the shelves by this christmas
>to savage their christmas season 2016 they announce the NES mini, a couple of new 3DS title along with a price drop and finally give up on the Wii U
>insist on the third pillar bullshit they sprout with the DS and say that the Switch is not the 3DS nor the Wii U successor
>meanwhile they announce the switch as an handheld in japan and as a console in the west

This is classic Nintendo. In their future there's only Switch, and the Switch is probably going to be without competition because Sony is not going to release a PSP3, they just need to damage control this christmas season and convince people to buy the rest of the 3DS inventory. Thinking that the next pokemon mainlines won't be ok Switch it's just delusional at this point, the main selling point of the Switch is that they're finally going to have all their heavy hitters in one place (mainline Mario, Zelda and Pokemon). If nintendo had their saying they would probably have a SM port on the Switch ready for launch since the pokemon IP is hot as fuck and has always sold hardware, but Game Freak is run by a bunch of drunken monkeys so we will have to wait the next generation.
>>
>>29949892
B-but i love my pokémon in portables, and that Switch thing looks fucking fragile.
>>
Movie 2017 will feature all of the Ultra Beasts, Solgaleo, and Lunala. A dimensional rift opens up that allows several different Ash Ketchum's to meet and team up to save the universe from ultra beasts. The event released to promote the movie will be all of Ash's Pikachu's with various different hats.

Movie 2018 will focus on Necrozyma's new forms, and Arceus new form before it resets the universe. This movie ties in to the 2017 one.

The tapu's will represent the 4 seasons of the SM anime, and get a tv special along with Marshadow.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.