[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I N A C C E S S I B L E

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: unex.jpg (305KB, 1122x952px) Image search: [Google]
unex.jpg
305KB, 1122x952px
I N A C C E S S I B L E
>>
>>29947110
You know you can do that for every single region, right?
>>
>>29947110
As is pointed out every time this shit is posted, some of that is just flat out wrong.
>>
>>29947110
You should just mark the entire ocean in red.
>>
>>29947110
>Bean Island
>Aether mansion
>inaccessible

confirmed for not having played the game yet.
>>
>>29947117
The difference is that in every region if you do it there's still a lot more places to explore.

In terms of places to ho, Alola is just bigger than the Sevii Islands in Fire Red. Hell, the Sevii islands almost has the same amount of towns that Alola does

And the Sevii Islands were just an optional add-on to Kanto, an already big region
>>
>>29947172
>Kanto
>Big
>>
>>29947172
Alola has plenty of places to explore. It feels no smaller than any other region. Play the game first before you complain about it.
>>
Quality over quantity anon. whats the point of having a shit ton of places to explore if its just the same pokemon found on different routes
>>
>tfw the kalos racetrack is inaccessible
>tfw 3 power plants are inaccessible

What other regions teased locations we couldn't go to, that we could see at least.
>>
>>29947251
The area with truck with Mew under it and Bill's garden. There's always been interesting inaccessible locations.
>>
File: Sevii Island areas.png (10KB, 649x224px) Image search: [Google]
Sevii Island areas.png
10KB, 649x224px
>>29947202
I did play it, I finished it quicker than any other Pokemon game. Even finished my Alola-side of the Live Pokedex just for something to do in the game.

Looking at Sevii Island's list of places it looks like there's just as much to see there than on Alola. Even has it's own battling institute.

>>29947208
Quite a few Pokemon can be found on every island in Alola
>>
>>29947294
>Even has it is own battling institute
opinion discarded
>>
>>29947294
I actually played it and can say you're full of shit.
>>
>>29947305
Trainer Tower compares pretty well to the Battle Tree, even offers more than just single and doubles battling.
>>
>>29947271
this is the most apologist thing I've ever read on /vp/. bill's garden was never touched on in any game media and mew's truck was never shown off, it couldn't even be seen in a regular game.
>>
>>29947110
The golf course being off-limits in unacceptable. Why the fuck did they even put it there?
>>
File: IMG_3073.jpg (24KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3073.jpg
24KB, 120x120px
>>29947110
>>
>>29947435
I'm more upset about that Pamukkale-like place. I was legit looking forward to it before the game was released.
>>
>>29947408
It was obviously a joke you retard
>>
>>29947208
>quality over quantity
>johto tower, golf course, water looks, several mountains, pagoda, most of po town, half of hau'oli city inaccessible
>but the quality is there!

>>29947251
Pretty much none of them. In other regions, the only major innacessble places are trees or a couple decoration buildings
>>
>>29950131
Like the building in Po Town. Jesus you can't keep your own shit straight.
>>
I haven't played the game yet but the map makes it look like the routes are all very short, and mostly walks from city to city. Is that so?
>>
>>29950348
No.
>>
>>29950386
Good.
>>
What i didnt like was that doors you cant enyer are literally textures which are completely different from the modelled doors right next to then, so it looks off to enter a house and see 3 gray textured doors on the walls and a single normal door in the middle
>>
File: alola.jpg (919KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
alola.jpg
919KB, 3200x1800px
>>29947110
Use this map instead
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.