[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE MOST FORCED POKEMON EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1469741473901.gif (410KB, 536x302px) Image search: [Google]
1469741473901.gif
410KB, 536x302px
>>
that's not pikachu
>>
>>29946695
fck u
thats the only real PKMN

its attacks fucked up sliteyed infants in RL. what can ur garchomp do, huh?

also its design is grandios!
>>
>>29946695
Pikachu is the most forced
>>
File: smpop.png (123KB, 253x243px) Image search: [Google]
smpop.png
123KB, 253x243px
porygon is so cringey

i hate it when gamefreak panders to children and forces this handholding linear cringey animemon on us

defend this, shills
>>
>>29946695
VAPORWAVEMON
>>
File: 1473938963120.png (31KB, 104x134px) Image search: [Google]
1473938963120.png
31KB, 104x134px
>>29948326
That was Pikachu, you underage shitter. Porygon is innocent and is the victim of spacegoating blaming it for the incident, because GameFreak and TPCI would never willingly get rid of their mascot.

though being the only Pokemon to never appear in the anime might be considered a blessing, anyways
>>
>>29950292
M U H A E S T H E T I C S
>>
>>29950334
>spacegoating
To the drawthread!
I need a cosmognaut Gogoat.
>>
inb4 some idiot saying it's Charizard
>>
>>29946695
>this edgy pokemon
>liked
GF, we will never like this pokemon after the tragedy that was Electric Solider Porygon.
>>
You meant to post Lucario I assume.
>>
The Kanto engineers who made Porygon were so engrossed with making the "first man-made Pokemon" that they never looked at the other side of the world with Claydol and Golurk
>>
>>29950334
EP was forbidden in muh country, I guess same in your country.
So u did the lurking haha xD, what a waste of time.

>do u even 9999 Coins?
>>
Sorry, that would be Lucario and Grenigger, OP
>>
Isn't this like the opposite of forced?
They try so hard to keep him out of everything and I hate it... he's one of my favorite
>>
File: Simpsons_10_23_P3.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons_10_23_P3.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
>>29946695
>>
>2 evolutions
>gets on a hairdryer design
>in the Alola dex, with 20th anniversary mentioned in the Pokedex Entry

I think Porygon's ready to return.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.