[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i just kill my self then?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fuck.png (24KB, 1340x590px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
24KB, 1340x590px
Should i just kill my self then?
>>
>>29945363
Maybe you should've preordered it sooner
>>
>>29945363
>not getting it thrusday from mom and pop game shop

ur doing it wrong anon
>>
>>29945540
I only just decided i wanted Sun.
>>
>>29945363
You won't lose anything if you just hack your 3DS now. In fact you stand to gain quite a lot, you get lots more user control and freedom in addition to the games.
>>
>>29945363

Just order it off of Amazon and get 2-day shipping, I'm getting my copy of Sun on release day thanks to that.

And if you have Prime the shipping's free.
>>
>>29945729
Sure thing Jamal.
>>
>>29945560
Why would you decide on which game you want this late knowing full well you probably can't find it without a preorder. This game has been announced for ages and the dex was leaked for awhile, it should not have taken you this long to figure out which game you want

>inb4 muh exclusives were just discovered the other day anon!!
>>
>>29945363
>not already pre-loaded from the eShop

You only have yourself to blame
>>
File: pk.png (24KB, 288x385px) Image search: [Google]
pk.png
24KB, 288x385px
>>29945748
Thanks, for some reason i was able to get a second free trial for Prime.

>>29945755
I actually prefer the Moon exclusives, but i really hate the day night cycle shift.
>>
Buy it on release day from some store, take back the version you get delivered a few days later and get your money back?
>>
>>29945824
physical copy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>digital copy
>>
>>29945871
Is it really that hard to adjust your ds clock though? I figure that most people play at night anyways due to school or work during the day.
>>
>>29945363
Put the sleeping pills down and open up eShop.
>>
>>29946415
It is if i want to play any other games that have time based events and a day night cycle.
>>
>He would rather kill himself than play the leak
Fucking retard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.