[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misc. Q&A thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (148KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148KB, 300x197px
Do we return to Kalos at all postgame? There's rumors going around now but I can't tell if it's bait or not since there's so many people saying it.
>>
It's bullshit.

Real question, are the servers down right now?
>>
I just reached the third island
Should I go back to the first and second? Is there anything I can get after I finish them?
>>
When can I get a Dusk Stone?
>>
>>29941549
I hope so, otherwise I'm banned.
>>
>>29941605
Vast Poni Canyon has one.
>>
>>29941738
>Vast Poni Canyon
>it's on the 4th island
>I have to wait for nearly the end of the game before getting the final stages for two of my fucking Pokemon
[x] SUFFERING
But thanks, anon.
>>
>>29941706
I dont think so, otherwise reviewers would be banned.
>>
>>29941768
It's the only free one I know of, maybe a shop sells one. I didn't pay much attention.

The item island in Pokepelago also has a path with stones, you can try your luck with that.
>>
>>29941556
yes there are new places to explore using ride pokemon, and a mall opens up on the first island as well as second island leader rematches
>>
The only thing hinting at something more would be the construction sites with materials pre-placed in every town in game.
>>
>>29941605
i think i remember finding one in a cave somewhere, might have been diglett cave or seaward cave?
>>
Can you only find Morelull at night?
>>
>>29941865
The second island trial captains are at lv 20, implying it's not a rematch but somewhere you could have gone instead of continuing the story.
>>
>>29941411
Might be a bit behind on the times here but how do I get past using the pokefinder? It asks for an SD card which isn't going to be there and force me to restart the app.
>>
>>29941945
Just spend $5 on one.
>>
>>29941910
>>29941865
I'll try to find them
Any places to surf in the first island?
>>
>>29942111
You've got the beach which loops around to the Pokemon Lab and a hidden cavern in the meadow that goes downhill to the other water area.
>>
>>29941945
Alright never mind then. Guess it either only does that the first time or it magically fixed itself, good enough for me.
>>
Where do I find Scyther?
>>
I just beat the game and got to the tree.
What now?
>>
>>29942404
Shitpost about no postgame
>>
>>29942404
Find all the Zygarde cubes

http://pastebin.com/U2eGB3nA

This anon missed a nighttime one in Illima's house that ended up being the last one I needed.
>>
IV Checker unlocks at 24 eggs hatched., or 30 eggs received.
>>
>>29942471
Oh fug, thanks. Is that the only one I missed from the first 3 islands?
>>
>>29942404
do the UB side mission for UBs and 1m pokemoney at the end
find all the zygarde cells
catch em all
>>
>>29942510
That's the only one I remember now, but it was night time and I had to go to the hallway to the left. Somehow I missed that and the fact there was a whole right side to the kahuna's house.
>>
>>29942513
Where do you start UB missions?>>29942471
I hate Zygarde and every x and y related thing in this game. Must i seek out that failure?
>>
>>29942378
it's a bush pokemon, in one of the areas leading up to the battle tree. postgame only
>>
>>29942513
>Objective: Catch 'em All
>>
>>29942552
You're handed a key item right after walking out the door after the E4. It says go to route 8 motel right on the description.
>>
>>29942581
Ah the enigmatic card. Alright then, thank you.
>>
>>29942559
Is there an easy way to trigger shaking bushes?
>>
What is Exeggutor Island and how late into the game is it?
>>
Where's the name rater? I've passed him but don't remember when or where.
>>
>>29943264
Nevermind, he's in the tourist center at the start of the 2nd island.
>>
>>29943101
It's part of the story, you get there a bit later after arriving at the 4th island.
>>
Is Feebas still trade evo cancer or is it actually possible to evolve on your own again? It's horrible enough I had to go through a 1% encounter rate to get one.
>>
>>29942559
Do you mean in the shaking bush or the pokemon moving in grass?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.