[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i drop the series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
Honestly i'm tired of seeing and catching the same old pokemon in every game to the point that i don't have any fun with old pokemon.

Since GEN 6 i'm strating getting tired of old pokemon,adn when an old pokemmon apparears i think: "not this one AGAIN" i just want to see new pokemon.

Do you think the franchise isn't for me annymore?
I just want to catch and see new pokemon like the old times and BW1,but fuck i can't with the region beign bloated by boring old pokemon.
>>
>>29941352
If your not having fun playing the games then don't play them.
>>
Goodbye!

Don't let the door hit you on your way out!
>>
>>29941385
I have fun playing with the new pokemon.

Trough,i'm just tired of the old pokemon,i don't know what to do for not feel bored of them like i was in XY.
>>
>>29941434
Only catch new mons.
>>
What kind of stupid question is this? If you aren't enjoying a video game, which are literally made to be enjoyed, then don't play it.

Are you completely incapable of making up your own mind?
>>
If you're tired of seeing old pokemon, you could drop this gen and come back next gen, when gen 7 and 8 pokemon will be pretty new to you. This also sounds like burnout and it could certainly help to forget about the series for a while and come back later with a fresh mind.
>>
I dropped it after finishing Diamond/Pearl and just picked it up with S&M. feelsgoodman.

I can't hold all this new mons.
>>
>>29941352
Don't drop the series, but maybe you should take a break for awhile. Perhaps you should sit SM out and get the Gen 8 games when the come out.

I know how you feel though. When I played through BW2 and XY I only used new Pokemon but it was still kind of boring since the older Pokemon were so plentiful and that's what the majority of trainers and important characters were using.
>>
Autoerotic asphyxiate yourself Richard.
>>
WHERE THE LIGHTBALL AT?
>>
>>29942116
resolution cave
>>
>>29941352
Just drop it. If your enjoyment only comes from catching new Pokémon, you are fucked, GF is never releasing 100~150 new mons in a generation again.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.