[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked out of a Living Dex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Plead.jpg (132KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Plead.jpg
132KB, 1200x675px
Here's my problem; in the past few of months I've been going to work migrating and filling up missing spots towards a living dex.
I've got 3 I don't have sitting in AS right now, with Mew currently sitting in VC Blue.
The other two? I'm fucked over due to a middle school friend. I lost my copy of Diamond, which had my Manaphy from Ranger's event. Platinum basically gave me a Manaphy. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Transferred it up to W2, and... it didn't make the jump to Gen 6. Fucker gave me a hacked mon. So right now Manaphy-Phione are all that stand between me and a living dex before S/M come out. Is there anyone with a spare Manaphy from Summer willing to spare a desperate anon; or are we at least at the point that injected mons bypass PokeBank's checkers? I just don't know what to do at this point.
>>
literally just use pkhex
>>
>>29940689
I have a spare.
>>
>>29941203
Holy shit, really?
Uhm... Got a preference on what to add you on to exchange FC?
>>
>>29940689
>Living Dex
>When SM doesn't even have a national dex at all
>>
>>29941454
you can't just post your fc here?
>>
>>29941534
Yeah, sorry. Not thinking straight. 4141-4371-4648
>>
>>29941931
added. ready whenever you are.
>>
>>29942007
Shit. Sorry for all the slow responding. I'm on.
>>
>>29941513
>actually believing SM doesn't have a national dex when there's going to be an update in Febuary to allow bank transfers that will include mons not in the fucking regional dex
Fucking Christ you people who believe this are retarded.
>>
>>29942198
You can already catch mons not in the regional dex, the point is they don't have Pokédex entries. The Pokémon exist, the National Pokédex doesn't
>>
>>29942198
Bank is going to be gen 7 national dex, the update to bank will include cries, dex entry and whatever else of every pokemon

The national dex isn't present at all in SM and i doubt GF is going to put a patch to add it to the game
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.