[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you want new pokemon /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I just want to know why do you guys want new pokemon instead of having the same pokemon 802 in every game from now.
>>
>>29939723
New Pokemon are probably the part of any new Pokemon game that's paid attention to the most.

It's like a dinner party with no food, or a zoo with no animals.
>>
>>29939723
The more Pokemon they add, the longer it takes for me to continue filling out my living dex, which means the better ratio for time:money spent on the games.
>>
>>29939723
It's literally the only reason why I play the game. I don't care about story, human characters, wtv. I'm a collector. I just like to catch them and battle with them.
>>
>>29939723
I enjoy raising Pokémon on a journey, collecting them, etc.
It's why I play the games, and I'm baffled at the overwhelming amount of people that don't seem to give a shit about new content.
>>
more opinions?
>>
I hate regions with few new pokemons. Thats why Hoenn and Unpva are my favorites,because they have a lot of regional pokemons instead of 50 exclusive pokemons and the rest being from other regions. Kinda kill the game for me when they do that.
>>
>>29939723
>Doesn't want to be the very best.
>>
>>29939723
Because don't you want to see what other pokemon with unique typings and abilities exist? Sure megas and regional forms are fun and exciting but I'd much rather see a more original and creative dragon/fairy than a plain old Mega evolution hogging up the typing. Not only that but when there's a low amount of new pokemon introduced to a new region that has more old Pokémon than new, it gets annoying in my opinion
>>
>>29939723
I'd be perfectly fine with a new mainline game that added no new pokemon as long as they did something drastic like completely overhaul the battle system or give us more world interactivity.
>>
>>29940407
There's people who buy the games for catching the same pokemon.
>>
>>29939723
Problem is that I only care about around 125 of all pokemon. Each generation introduces new pokemon but only a few do I really like the rest I don't care for.
>>
>>29940501
And some people aren't those people.
>>
>>29939723
It's a new region, a new world. Wanting some new Pokemon to go along with isn't rocket science.

That said, I'm fine with less than a hundred new Pokemon. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing and all that.
>>
>>29940271
Those gens had the least evolutions/preevolutions of any gen.
Unova didn't have any iirc, and Hoenn just had wynaut and azurill.

Johto and Sinnoh had a bunch, Kalos had Sylveon plus a bunch of megas, and Alola has new forms.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.