[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they pushing Rowlet so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161115-163600.jpg (1MB, 1080x3088px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161115-163600.jpg
1MB, 1080x3088px
Why are they pushing Rowlet so much?
>>
>>29939695
>facebook
>phone-fsggot

Fuck off back to reddshit
>>
They're not pushing him, they know he's this Gens Greninja. Just like they knew Greninja was last Gens Greninja.
>>
Decidueye is supposed to be the cool starter.
>>
>>29939695
3 days until the games are officially released.

They'll show Rowlet today, Litten tomorrow, and Poppy the next day.
>>
they're probably posting a starter a day since there's only 3 days left till the games come out
>>
Tomorrow they will do Litten

Thursday they will do Popplio
>>
>>29939695
Decidueye confirmed for 5mash.
>>
>>29939695
Because Gamefreak is desperate for a Grass starter to be as popular as Charizard/Greninja, don't you remember the non-stop Sceptile shilling?

Unlike Sceptile, Decidueye is well designed
>>
>>29939812
Take that back.
>>
>>29939695

Probably because Rowlet's line can appeal to a more general audience whereas muscle bro cat and faggot mermaid probably have less overlap with the others.
>>
They will most likely have a day for each of the starters before the games come out. Tomorrow will be Litten and Thursday Popplio.
>>
>>29939695
The real question is: Why is your wifi and mobile data on at the same time?
>>
>>29939752
We don't need another Pit
>>
>>29939711

(You)
>>
>Not using Rowlet socks everyday

What a virgin.
>>
>>29939812
Sorry, but I'm gonna need you to delete this post.
>>
>>29939695
Isn't Rowlet supposed to be the first Alola pokemon Ash gets?
>>
>>29939695
You'll figure it out when you play the game.
>>
>>29940528
>Any character with wings and a bow is Pit

Decidueye would actually play more like Wing Kirby.
>>
File: 1477803882361.png (69KB, 232x235px) Image search: [Google]
1477803882361.png
69KB, 232x235px
Best starter.
>>
>>29939695
Because Rowlet was instantly the fan-favourite of the three first stages, and Decidueye couldn't be more blatantly intended to be Grass Greninja if he was actually named that.

Now Dartrix, I can see why he's not on many shirts...
>>
>>29939695
it's the one Ash is going to use in the anime.

it's this generation's Greninja
>>
>>29939695
I want those Rowlet socks
>>
>>29939695
Because it has the best final evolution
>>
Focus testing
>>
>>29939695
Decidueye* for Smash Switch? A man can dream...

* Note = I just want a fully-evolved Grass-Type starter in the Smash roster, and it seems like there's this unwritten rule that any Pokemon older than the latest generation will *not* be introduced as a playable, period.
>>
>>29939695
Cause it's the best
>>
>>29941501
At this point Decidueye has everything going for it, if there is a new pokemon in Smash Switch its going to be Decidueye.
>>
>>29939695
It's the popular one. They realize this and are gonna milk it. If they are still doing megas next game, expect Decidueye to get one while cat and seal don't.

>>29941053
>Now Dartrix, I can see why he's not on many shirts...
I could see Dartrix on a few Hot Topic shirts.
>>
>>29941501
> it seems like there's this unwritten rule that any Pokemon older than the latest generation will *not* be introduced as a playable, period.

Mewtwo was introduced when gold and silver were the newest games, and pokemon trainer, which had squirtle, ivysaur, and charizard was introduced in gen 4
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.