[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Citra crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1477690244624.jpg (529KB, 2340x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1477690244624.jpg
529KB, 2340x1025px
I need some help with getting citra to stop crashing every time I'm about to enter the hall of fame it crashes/freezes.
>>
>>29939464
Take only 3 pokémons to the elite four, they must all be nicknamed. That's what i heard at least, not there yet myself.
>>
>>29940804
I also heard your trainer should be wearing the default clothes.
>>
take your 3DS and shove it up your ass.

I now pronounce you machine and wife
>>
yea so there's no official consensus on what exactly causes the crash

renaming everything to include no special characters is one of the main things, the first guy who did it named his trainer "name" as well as all his pokes "name"- it was actually only one poke he used which he made 99 just to sweep the league easier
i've done some tests myself:
-all lowercase letters in the name seems to work
-tapus will work, but UBs and type null don't (for redoing the league)
-my first run i did with 5 mons, 2nd with 6, so i don't know if that matters
-i also changed my clothes to default, but had hair+eyes different, and didn't change those and it still worked
some way or another passing through the league is possible, but you'll probably ahve to fire up plhex
>>
>>29941078
I heard about long as fuck cutscenes after the elite four/champion, doesn't citra crashes after a while?
>>
>>29941190
yes
there's like, 30 mins of cutscenes after the E4 which are unskippable and the game doesn't autosave until the end of it

i made it through OK, but really all you can do is cross your fingers and close out anything other than citra
>>
>>29941219
I see, man that sucks. Thanks for the info anon!
>>
File: FXAA.png (1MB, 1535x959px) Image search: [Google]
FXAA.png
1MB, 1535x959px
>>29941219
>>29941078
>>29941290
Thanks for the tips anon as for the cutscenes, just use 15/9. I haven't heard of anyone crashing on that builld and thats the build all the chinese are using to complete the game.
>>
>>29941607
i managed to crash 15/9 by SOS chaining for some time, great build though.
>>
I see there's also a 24/9 build, what about that one?
>>
File: 1464167166387.png (125KB, 473x440px) Image search: [Google]
1464167166387.png
125KB, 473x440px
>>29941607
BE 46
>Has a 0% crash rate
>After playing for a while, the FPS will drop down to 15-18 FPS.

24-09 gdmk
>Starts off at a slightly lower FPS than BE 56 however the FPS tends to get maintained at about 25 FPS at the lower end
>Slightly prone to crashing

15-09 gdmk
>No framerate drop period in the time that I used it. I was using this build when completing my UB quest and a couple of consecutive Battle Maison matches. I also used this one to find Cosmog and play the exorbitantly long post champion defeat cutscene (in every other build, the champ cutscene was so long that it caused the FPS to drop to about 18 except for this build. In comparison, the credits scene on the 24-09 occurred at about 30 FPS compared to the 300 FPS on 15-09 build)
>However, the build freezes every approximately 30-45 minutes. It's quite buggy. Ideal build for credits as there is no FPS drop and it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to finish the credits on this build.
>>
>>29941219
In that 30mins cutscene, when will the crash happen?
>>
>>29945306
Cutscene crashes happen randomly.
>>
I am on 15/9 Build, but it crashes after Kukui Battle, I have 6 poke, all nicknamed "name" and trainer name is "name". Clothes are default. It crashes every time, what do i do
>>
>>29946529
Latios (Named)
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sheer Cold
- Guillotine
- Fire Spin
- Flamethrower
Just use one Pokemon and a masterball for Koko.
>>
>>29939464
thanks for the spoiler hazel.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.