[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Pokemon will be retconned to be Ultra Beasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 386Deoxys-Attack.png (179KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
386Deoxys-Attack.png
179KB, 434x600px
Which Pokemon will be retconned to be Ultra Beasts?
>>
Unown
>>
>>29938264
Outer space=/=Another dimension
>>
none at the moment, certainly not deoxys. he from space, not from another dimension
>>
Some gen 4 legendaries.
>>
>>29938264
Not deoxys, literally my planet neighboor
>>
The original dragon
>>
Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.
>>
"Mew is said to possess the genetic composition of all Pokémon. It is capable of making itself invisible at will, so it entirely avoids notice even if it approaches people."

Ultra Beast genes?
>>
Talonflame and gengar.
>>
>>29938402
All Pokemon in the current universe. If anything, Ultra Beasts might have a "Mew" of their very own.

>>29938264
I am waiting for a variant of Deoxys that allows it to change form ala Aegislash. It's really underwhelming when you can't run a set that can do everything at different times. It's only good on paper, but man, it would be so much fun. Sick and tired of the Pressure gimmick some legendaries have.
>>
>>29938395
>>
>>29938300
>fixed
She from space
>>
>>29938483
I want Deoxys to get an ability which changes its form based on the last move used
>>
>>29938676
>fixed
It from space
>>
>>29938761
Or rather, on the ability it's about to use.
>>
Starmie
>>
>>29938786
>FIXED
They from space
>>
>>29939163
>f i x e d
from space
>>
>FIXED

WE FROM SPACE
>>
Does anyone have a copy of the Fusamine sprite?
>>
>>29938264
Deoxys didn't come from Ultra Space.
>>
>>29940205
Wrong thread
>>
>>29938761
Would it be too much if I said that an attacking move should immediately change to its Defense Forme and vice versa?

>Send out Deoxys for the first time in battle
>Use Psycho Boost or Superpower, whatever is a threat, IDK
>Transform into Attack Forme before moves initiate
>Revert to Defense Form after its attacking phase
>All of this can only be done assuming Deoxys outspeeds the opposing Pokemon when Speed IVs are calculated during the battle phase.
>Failure to outspeed opponent does not initiate Defense Forme, but success = Normal -> Attack (battle phase) -> Defense (opponent's turn)
>Speed Forme activates for non-attacking moves, but does not alter the priority of moves
for obv. reasons. Priority Stealth Rocks would be BS for a Pokemon that has this much hypothetical utility

Thoughts? If it wasn't obvious already, Deoxys is one of my favorite Pokemon ever.
>>
File: Mew information.png (160KB, 659x483px) Image search: [Google]
Mew information.png
160KB, 659x483px
>>29938483
No.

Mew is the ancestor of all Pokémon.

The Ultra Beasts, are Pokémon.

Therefore Mew is the ancestor, of Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>29941077
That literally makes no sense whatsoever. That's like saying Mew is the ancestor of Dialga, Palkia, or Arceus. When they came along, they pretty much retconned much of what the first, second, and third generation introduced. UBs are Pokemon, but they are not from the same universe. There is certainly a Mew from their world, but it's not the same Mew we're familiar with.
>>
>>29941152
The UBs came to 'our' universe though.

Maybe they were born here and they went to the other one, since they are capable of dimensional travelling
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.