[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you in the other version after going through the portal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
Are you in the other version after going through the portal, or is it just for Cosmog and Day/Night switch? Are there any other benefits?
>>
>>29938133
I'd like to know as well. Some say you actually are in the other version, letting you catch the opposite exclusives (except for the UB) but I can't be sure.
>>
>>29938133
It's been confirmed that even though you are in the other universe, all encounters and evolutiona behave like they would normally for your game.

So if you have Sun and cross through the portal to evolve rockruff, you still get midday lycanroc.
>>
>>29938922
That means the Cosmog from the other universe will still evolve to the legendary of your version, correct?
>>
>>29938922
Oh man, everybody was saying that you could get the other exclusives (except UBs and Lunala/Solgaleo)
I really wanted to chain a shiny alolan Vulpix but I guess I will have to do it via masuda method (which hasn't worked for me in my two years of having the shiny charm)
>>
>>29939108
Yeah. If you had Sun and went to the Moon Universe, Cosmog would still evolve into Solgaleo. Really fucking stupid execution on their part.
>>
>>29938133
What was even the point of this then? Just to reinforce that 'Faller' lore?
>>
>>29939134
Sadly, that's not the case. No matter which universe you are in, you still find the same exclusives. Jewfreak at it again. At least you get multiples of the exclusive UBs

https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/796973349402542080
>>
I guess it's so you can have a second Solgaleo/Lunala to trade your implied friend who has the other version.
>>
>>29939394
But why
>>
When you go through the portal does it change from day to night like if it was the other version?
And can I make this clock change permanent after that?
>>
>>29939731
I'd like to know this too
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.