[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAN YOU SOFT RESET FOR A SHINY STARTER????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_of8epbxetM1rmkcado1_1280.png (351KB, 894x559px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of8epbxetM1rmkcado1_1280.png
351KB, 894x559px
I need to know!!
>>
yea!
>>
>>29937518
maybe
>>
Yes but it'll take significantly longer than past generations, also I don't know whether the cutscene shows them as shiny or not.
>>
Maybe.
>>
>>29937518
Shiny Popplio line is so good. I'm gonna need to Masuda the fuck out of them after I finish the game. Probably do the same with the others later.
>>
>>29937556
this
enjoy the cutscenes since they won't appear as shiny
it's essentially oras story lati@s
>>
>>29937518
SciresM confirmed that it is possible. It takes 6 minutes to get your starter
>>
File: CxBAYo7WEAEKtRn.jpg (49KB, 640x768px) Image search: [Google]
CxBAYo7WEAEKtRn.jpg
49KB, 640x768px
You can tell it's shiny once you reach the nickname screen.
>>
>>29937642
God damn there will be people who will still soft reset for one.
>>
>>29937642
The first game I said to myself I was going to soft reset for a shiny starter once I buy it. -_-
>>
>>29937518
There are two hours of unskippable cutscenes before you can pick your starter, why would you do this?!
>>
It depends on how anxious I am to actually play the game, but I'm hoping to just get a female with a good nature, if it takes too long for even that to happen then I'll just soft reset for a female.
>>
>>29937967
>-_-

Fuck off
>>
>>29937854
>>29937967
What the fuck, do people actually do this?
The chance for a shiny is 1 in 4096, the cutscene to get the starter is like 5 minutes long, that's 10+ days of nonstop resetting on average until you get a shiny starter. I know this is 4chan but how can someone genuinely be this autistic?
>>
>>29937642
Can you at least save sometime before you get the starter?
>>
>>29938088
Keep lurking and you'll discover even weirder habits!
>>
>>29938157

What this guy said.
Can't you save before you pick them instead of waiting the 6 minutes?
>>
>>29937518
I want to get a shiny Litten and name it Killer Queen
>>
>>29938998
You can save before getting them, but there's a 5 minute cutscene between when you can save and when you finally get your starter.
>>
Why would anyone soft reset for a starter? Just wait until later and hatch one.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.