[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grow the Fuck Up and Accept Each Other's Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1476888667622.png (60KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476888667622.png
60KB, 400x500px
Alright, /vp/.

I always see people circlejerking about their favs and hating their least favorites. So..

Say something positive about your least favorite game and something negative about your least favorite game.
>>
op makes one mistake and everything gets derailed: the thread
>>
>>29936254
I'll start it off:

Favorite: B2W2
Locking Challenge Mode behind only one version and after beating the game once is objectively stupid.

Least Favorite: ORAS
Breeding and raising a competitively viable Pokemon is extremely easy and the move tutors are great. (Also Dexnav is pretty neat)
>>
Favorite: S/M
No cutscene skipping. I appreciate the effort put into the story, but it took 30 hours for me to get through it.

Least Favorite: B/W
It was really fun downloading it and playing it in class a good while before it even came out.
>>
>>29936254
4chan is about circlejerking
>>
>>29936254
No.
>>
Favourite: Yellow.
My love for Yellow is completely powered by nostalgia. It's a broken mess.

Least Favourite: XY
Introduced some of my favourite Pokemon: Greninja, Noivern, Hawlucha, Tyrantrum, Yveltal, Zygarde, Pangoro, Aegislash, Sylveon and Trevenant.
>>
>>29936565
Oh wow so cool
>>
>Favorite: BW2
Had a much worse story than BW1 and had some odd choices for things to be left for postgame, like the daycare.

>Least favorite: DP
Garchomp is pretty fuckable
>>
File: 6wyss1scncwdo1_500.gif (255KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
6wyss1scncwdo1_500.gif
255KB, 500x227px
My favourite thing is Sableye.
Sableye is too cute for its own good.

My least favourite thing is everything not Sableye.
It's not their fault they're not Sableye.
>>
Gen 1 was good because it started everything and we wouldn't be here today without it

BW2 is incredibly at fault for turning the qt Trubbish into a less qt Garbodor
>>
>>29936254

Favorite: BW2
Not fond that half the region is locked to postgame, though BW had this issue too.

Least favorite: Gen 2 in general.
The novelty of going to Kanto was nice.
>>
File: woah.png (2KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
2KB, 320x288px
Favorite: RBY
What a hot mess of code, everything is broken, Mewtwo destroys everything.

Least favorite: Gen III
Abilities are a great add-on, all my favorite memories of Gen III are Colosseum and XD, wish we had more of that
>>
>>29936254
>positive about least favorite
At least GSC introduced breeding, shinies, and had the return to Kanto

>negative about favorite
Recruiting Pokémon/Warriors in Conquest is fucking annoying/confusing
>>
>>29936254
>favorite: BW
Damn near everything introduced was interesting. Either unique typings, solids stats, or interesting gimmicks. The Pokédex from this game is by far my favorite.

>least favorite: RS
Their existence makes the other games in the series look better by comparison.
>>
We can walk by two continents (my least favorite is G/S/C).
Too many rivals (my favorite is B/W).
>>
>>29936921
Must resist being a dick...
>>
>Negative about X/Y
I didn't like the redos of the Gen 5 Pokemon cries, Gen 5 had the best cries IMO, they only really had to remaster the Gen 1, 2, and 3 ones
Roller Skates weren't comfortable
Amie mini games got old

>Positive about R/B
Missingno
Lynch me
>>
>>29936254
Favorite: Platinum
Too many HMs. Having to waste two slots to traverse the region is pretty annoying.

Least favorite: ORAS
Deoxys is finally catchable and you no longer need an event to get it.
>>
I appreciate all the changes XY made in terms of EV training and breeding

Gen 5 in general?
Zorua/Zoroark being event exclusives was not a good idea at all
>>
Way too slow. I replayed it the other day after playing ORAS for a while and it was almost funny how long battles take, even with animations off.

Least favorite: Firered/leafgreen

The bonus islands were a lot of fun. That island that was under attack by bikers was hilarious
>>
>>29936254

Favorite: White
Linear as fuck and seeing the rivals all the time can be stifling

Least Favorite: AS
Loved the dexnav.
>>
>>29938800
dige nicits
>>
Favorite: Ruby
Way too many HMs. Cut, Flash, and Strength are all so boring to use.

Least Favorite: White
Best selection of waifus in any gen. SuMo might change that, though, so I'll just say I liked the badge check before Victory Road. Having each gate themed around each badge is pretty cool.
>>
Favourite #1 (tends to change often): XY

Too easy. EXP Share is busted. Post game appeared shallow compared to the amazing BW2 which came prior. Team Flare was boring and poorly written.

Favourite #2: BW

Region lost the edge it once had. Music is either a banger or a miss. A lot of the designs lost their appeal over time.

Least Favourite: ORAS

Loved the Delta Episode. Zinnia is extremely cute. Mega Lopunny is cool.
>>
File: 1479159617224.gif (3MB, 192x306px) Image search: [Google]
1479159617224.gif
3MB, 192x306px
Fav: BW
Barely any post game

Least favorite: gen 1
Cool nostalgia factor, and I have a thing for the gameboy's palette.
>>
>>29938961
>favorite is XY but least favorite is ORAS
Definitely an interesting choice
>>
>>29936254
Choices for wild Pokemon in the region were still pretty questionable despite additions from Diamond/Pearl and it still bothers me to no end that Pokemon that get hurt by Hail would ever inhabit routes that have perma-hail

Least Favorite: G/S
I get super nostalgic for its aesthetic and music. There's something comfortable about it, most likely because I was like 11 when those games came out.
>>
>>29936254
During the part where you grind up the ingredients it looks like Mallow is sexually getting off by what she is saying to you.

Both her and Lana are sluts.
>>
I don't give a shit what opinions people have as long as they aren't totally close-minded themselves

Doesn't mean I won't still voice my own
>>
>>29936254
>expecting the most simultaneously underage and autistic board to accept other people's opinions
wew lad
>>
favorite: BW1
backsprites are low poly?

least favorite: XY
trainer customization
>>
File: 1478886181147.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478886181147.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>29940835
>sprites
>low poly
>>
>>29940349
I suppose I see the positives in almost every Pokemon game. That said, I also see the flaws. I have a feeling that S&M will definitely top everything else though
>>
>>29940835
I think the term you're looking for is low-res
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.