[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finally found the Kanto ticket but now Kukui told me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: lillie.png (68KB, 170x385px) Image search: [Google]
lillie.png
68KB, 170x385px
So I finally found the Kanto ticket but now Kukui told me to look for Lillie, but where is she? I've been wandering around Vermillion City for hours now and the dumb gate guards still won't let me pass
>>
Under the truck
>>
You have to go through Diglett's Cave. Once you do, go to Pallet Town and battle Samson Oak's grandson.
>>
She literally fucking said she was going to see Bill you retard, go to Cerulean.
>>
>>29934690
Beat Surge and ask the guards again.
>>
WHATTT?! you can go to KANTO?
>>
Wait what the fuck kanto is in the game????
>>
>>29934853
Yes.
>>
>>29934826
You can't go straight from Vermillion to Cerulean because Gamefreak couldn't think of a new roadblock and just reused the "Gee, I'm thirsty". You can backtrack to Viridian and then go through Mt. Moon.
>>
>>29934853
>>29934860
yeah you need to have one pokemon at 100 and then show it to kukui
>>
>>29934873
Misty milf pics when
>>
File: pokemonsunmoonleak.jpg (189KB, 1207x674px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonsunmoonleak.jpg
189KB, 1207x674px
>>29934853
>>29934860
>they don't know
>>
>>29934853
>>29934860
>OP has to resort to samefagging because no one falls for his "epic bait"
>>
>>
File: IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.jpg (74KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.jpg
74KB, 800x557px
>>29934690
She's under the truck[/spolier]
>>
>>29934826
does anyone know if you have to go there and see that it was destroyed by a UB attack, or can you just not and go to his relocated lab in celadon right away?
>>
>>29935019
You have to go to the destroyed lab first, path to celadon is blocked by a stupid bitch that lost her glasses so you need to "come back later".
>>
>>29934881
Are you a literal retard? Look at the Kanto map again.
>>
>>29934873
>>29934894
whitney milf pics when.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.