[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>55/130/130 defenses Why did Gamefreak just throw away it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: angery.jpg (10KB, 279x200px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
10KB, 279x200px
>55/130/130 defenses
Why did Gamefreak just throw away it's new ability?

I'm glad they at least had the decency to give it Unaware and Recover, but I was looking foward to using this thing with Innards Out to block sweepers. The mind games would have been hilarious.

90/90/90 Would have allowed it to use both of it's abilities perfectly.
>>
>>29934633
>throw away it's new ability
What did you mean?
>>
>>29934633
>the decency to give it Unaware
Anon...
>>
>>29934633
I wish it had high HP and low defenses, not to mention direct attacks. We're never going to be able to get a Pyukumuku to punch things to death and it fucking sucks.
>>
>>29934664
I guess he means that, despite his ability, with that shitty HP stat he's not going to kill much. I also think that those high defenses actually hinder it, because makes it more difficult to take down, and thus make its "counter" even less powerful.
>>
>>29934664
it's ability would've been good if it had lots of HP but no defenses
>>
unaware was nerfed, basically useless now
>>
>>29934746
it hasn't you dumbfuck
Pokemon's just shit at making flavor texts
it's been tested
>>
>>29934746
That's a false rumour. Unaware, along with Eviolite and some other shit, remains the same.
>>
>>29934633
Man, I was really hoping it would have Wobuffet-esque stat distribution.

>>29934694
>>29934746
Unaware wasn't nerfed, GameFreak is just bad at writing descriptions.
>>
>>29934746
No that was confirmed to be false, stop spreading misinformation.
>>
>>29934746
the one thing that amazes me of /vp/ is that, despite having basically the same threads at least two times per day, there's still someone who doesn't kow shit
>>
>>29934664
It's basically Aftermath. If it manages to be one-shotted it still won't to anything.
>>29934694
>...
>>>/out/
>>
>>29934746
This has been debunked faggot. Unaware is the same as before.

>>29934633
Also, you seems to not understand how important a slow baton pass is in a stall team with dugtrio/magnezone/gothitelle with unaware AND psych up. Granted it's taunt bait, but it can stall with recover.
>>
>>29934798
I don't browse /vp/ every day, not even every week
>>
>>29934838
a hint for the future: a lot of misinformation runs about the new and old mechanics, so in cases like yours it's better to doublecheck before typing bullshits, it will save you from the shower of (you)s calling you a faggot
>>
>>29934838
Then why do you act like you fucking know what you're talking about?
>>
>>29934838
lurk more
>>
>>29934633
curse
baton pass
recover/rest
substitute
>>
>>29934938
>caring about anons calling you a faggot
WEAK
>>
>>29935010
I like it
>>
>>29935010
t. an enemy taunter
>>
>>29934953
This
>>29934978
And also this
>>
>>29935206
ToBeHo, this thing is literally built to be shut down by any random pokemon carrying taunt, no matter the set.
>>
>>29934633
Taunt bait
Unaware
EVs: 252 HP/ whatever you like
Nature: Bold/Calm
-Baton Pass
-Toxic
-Recover
-Psych Up/Soak
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.