[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any thoughts on IGN's rating for S&M?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0319.png (973KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.png
973KB, 1334x750px
Any thoughts on IGN's rating for S&M?
>>
It's Amazing.
>>
>>29934351
maybe gamefreak bribed them
>>
>>29934351
For the payers / 10
>>
>>29934351
It's going to be right in line with most opinions of the game. /vp/ might as well be an echo chamber because it seems people around here have legitimately forgotten/not realized that XY and ORAS went down well everywhere else and it's only /vp/ that ever called them utter shit.
So if most of /vp/ acknowledges SM as better than gen 6, then it's only logical that people elsewhere would find it amazing.
>>
>giving a shit about ratings
Don't turn into /v/
>>
If you don't suffer with OCD and/or Asperger's syndrome like most competifags the game is fine, and a big improvement on the last 2 games.
>>
>>29934351
sadism and masochism
no thanks
>>
>>29934351
Water bothers them, but a lack of trainer rematches, immense lag and fucking long-ass cutscenes everywhere doesn't?
>>
>>29934351
7.8/10 too much praise.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
>>29934351
>Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games get rated with low scores
Pffft! Who cares about those dumb "professional" reviewers? Am I right?
>Pokémon ORAS get rated 7.8/10
Lol 7.8/10 too much water! xD IGN is such a joke!
>Pokémon SM get rated 9/10
T-Take that haters! SM c-confirmed b-best Pokémon games e-ever!
>>
>>29934500
You know the rematch thing is a blatant lie, don't be disingenious
>>
>>29934351
maybe its not the best Pokemon out there, but you all will play it and you will like it
>>
Exact same rating which XY got. All of the kiddos on here complain about those games. I don't think that IGN is a good indicator of a Pokemon games quality, at least for /vp/ standards
>>
Played it, enjoyed it, had significant issues with how they handled a few things. I can see it as a 9/10 as a game by itself but compared to the best of the Pokemon games it's a 7.5-8.
>>
>>29934533
Generic NPC rematches, not the ones at the league that involve important story characters plus several others or the ones at the restaurants with one fucking Pokemon.
>>
>>29934560
Well yeah, /vp/ has different tastes and wants than most of the people playing pokemon.
Most people play through the main game and then move to the next thing after beating the elite 4.
>>
>>29934351

I don't care about His reviews.
>>
>>29934560
Well, X&Y suffered through time. When it came out it was great, due to how the first ever 3D Pokemon was implemented and the possibilities it offered. With the release of ORAS and improvements in a lot of ways it got overshadowed. It's like watching Avatar today. Back then everybody hailed it and nowadays it's a mediocre movie.
>>
File: 440.gif (104KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
440.gif
104KB, 255x197px
>>29934528
>Pokémon SM get rated 9/10
b..but why? this game suck... I bet nintendo bribe them for a good r...review, yeah, that must be.
>>
I think Eurogamer giving it an "Essential" is actual surprise here.
Wew.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.